Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming to America if Trump Gets In
We really have reached extreme derangement (and yet I suspect it can still get worse). Richards reports having wanted to stab Trump, and that story is retold as showing how bad Trump is and what a great guy Richards is. And then the response is to agree on how great Richards clearly is and wish that he had gone through with it?
Yes, I get that there is an element of "tongue in cheek" to the conversation, but it is still pretty messed up. I'm sure a few deranged individuals would have liked to have stabbed Ardern, and a few more would have "jokingly" wished it had happened; would that be an OK thing to "joke" about? But that is of course purely due to misogyny isn't it, whereas your reasons for wanting Trump stabbed to death are completely reasonable and rational...
And, to pre-empt the inevitable "don't put words in my mouth, I didn't say I wanted him stabbed to death", the inference in a "it was a chance wasted" comment is clearly that you wished Trump was dead. Had Trump been wounded in a stabbing years ago, it would make no difference to the present situation, so you can only be implying you wish that Trump had been killed.

Messages In This Thread
Coming to America if Trump Gets In - by zqwerty - 13-07-2024, 05:34 PM
RE: Coming to America if Trump Gets In - by king1 - 19-07-2024, 01:22 PM
RE: Coming to America if Trump Gets In - by dken31 - 22-07-2024, 10:07 AM