Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So ahead of time
How quaint.
Hello, I too have made it over here. Yesterday in Christchurch we had warm temps, blue skies and big white fluffy clouds, just what myself and vegetable garden needed Today it's back to the default setting these days of low grey gloomy clouds and drizzle. Nevermind at least it isn't cold.
(15-12-2022, 11:52 AM)Kenj Wrote: SWMBO refers to me as HWDAHIT  (He Who Does As He Is Told)

Ken

LOL. I know the feeling.
Yep, quaint it ain't

Ken
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
She...

Rider Haggard. And my favourite childhood read, Heart of the World. Now there was an action adventure.

So, which character called his 'The Minister of/for War' ? Same era I seem to recall. When casually bad mouthing the spouse was a thing some people did...
(15-12-2022, 10:41 AM)WalOne Wrote:
(14-12-2022, 11:18 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: There maybe a reason for that. Sez she wiping her chocky fingers on her genes...

I surmise her DNA might have a fascinating story to tell

In this case it may mean Does Not Advise. (Except for the Chocolate Acceptance Gene, not to be an alternative to the Coffee Absorption Gene. Universal Genes.)
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
Your all welcome but watch out for the females, two of them in  particular  Big Grin
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
(16-12-2022, 03:16 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: Your all welcome but watch out for the females, two of them in  particular  Big Grin

I know you miss my flirties...  Tongue
(16-12-2022, 03:48 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote:
(16-12-2022, 03:16 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: Your all welcome but watch out for the females, two of them in  particular  Big Grin

I know you miss my flirties...  Tongue

Did I mention names?  Goatse
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
My ESP never fails me...
(15-12-2022, 11:52 AM)Kenj Wrote: SWMBO has been in common use on the Pf1 forum for many years. I pride myself that being one the first user of the acronym. Possibly my only intelligent comment in my 14 or so years!

SWMBO refers to me as HWDAHIT  (He Who Does As He Is Told)

Ken

Haha, you know she is lovely Kenj. Good luck with the move tomorrow!
Thanks H, hope the weather clears for 2 or 3 hours tomorrow.

Ken Smile
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
(19-12-2022, 09:01 AM)Kenj Wrote: Thanks H, hope the weather clears for 2 or 3 hours tomorrow.

Ken Smile

Unless it has rained on your mattress and bedding, the move is not official, Refer Statutes of Murphy:XIIV-17-c-3
Big Grin
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
Awoke this morning to find that Press F1 is no more.
(22-12-2022, 04:46 AM)Bryan Wrote: Awoke this morning to find that Press F1 is no more.
Same here. It's dead, Jim!

Long live PressF1!
It is a sad thing when a community is wiped away. But it reminds us to value what we have, for as long as we have it.
Yep PCWorld PF1 is gone now, but the rest of PCWORLD is working, so its only the forum side that they appear to have closed down.
Upgrades = Old bugs replaced with new Bugs.
(22-12-2022, 04:46 AM)Bryan Wrote: Awoke this morning to find that Press F1 is no more.

Not just gone, but the headstone says Macworld. Winmacguy got the last laugh.
Fortunately it is sunny here with not a maccloud in site.
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
Agghhhhhhh his name has been said 3 times now in posts - Will he reappear like magic Big Grin
Upgrades = Old bugs replaced with new Bugs.
(22-12-2022, 06:38 AM)Wainuitech Wrote: Agghhhhhhh his name has been said 3 times now in posts - Will he reappear like magic Big Grin

AARRRRRGGH! The curse of the "See-thru Haggis Monster" Fetch the Garlic!

:-(
Entropy is not what
it used to be.