Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bonus Bonds
Thrilled, and just a little surprised to have an email today telling me that I was getting a payment for my Bonus Bonds, and once I figured out what bank a/c I'd given them I found the money too. I had a few hundred so it's a nice amount.
was this over and above the earlier payout of your bonus bonds or did you elect to wait for the settlement at the end
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
I waited for the settlement at the end. But ANZ have been dragging the chain.
was it much more than you had in bonus bonds value, only asking because my super risk averse mother cashed hers out as soon as she could...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(15-12-2021, 01:05 PM)king1 Wrote: was it much more than you had in bonus bonds value, only asking because my super risk averse mother cashed hers out as soon as she could...
10%, with possibly a little more to come.
10 per cent here too. Been a good week for my bank account with TM sales and the BB payout.

Treated myself to chocky bikkies on the strength of it!
ANZ fulfils promise to make $680million bonus bond repayments before Christmas.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/1272931...-christmas
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
(15-12-2021, 01:11 PM)olwen Wrote:
(15-12-2021, 01:05 PM)king1 Wrote: was it much more than you had in bonus bonds value, only asking because my super risk averse mother cashed hers out as soon as she could...
10%, with possibly a little more to come.
That was the case for my Mum's BB payout (I'm EPOA for her), and yes there is supposed to be a residual payment still to come.
I have just shouted myself a pair of specs from Zenni.
I found out I won $20 some years ago ! A bonus, those bonds.
(16-12-2021, 05:51 PM)Zurdo Wrote: I found out I won $20 some years ago ! A bonus, those bonds.
Good  score.
Yup, mine was a leftover win too, and now I get interest on it. Very good score!