Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well this place is dead
Pretty sure I can hear crickets. 

I can't even see a thread that has over 100 comments - most have well under 50.

Then there appears to be any 2 main people posting in most threads.

Makes Ohura look like a thriving metropolis.
Quite a few threads have well over a hundred posts, but we do tend to have less of the mindless dribble that other platforms seem to attract.
Thanks for calling by though...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
So, on average, you have posted maybe about 2 times a week since you joined.

Okie dokie.
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
you'll see a few of them if you use 'View Today's Posts' at the top of the page

(30-12-2021, 07:19 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: So, on average, you have posted maybe about 2 times a week since you joined.

Okie dokie.
I guess I would post more jf there are interesting posts to reply to?
BUT thanks for you mathematical input.

(30-12-2021, 07:19 PM)king1 Wrote: Quite a few threads have well over a hundred posts, but we do tend to have less of the mindless dribble that other platforms seem to attract.
Thanks for calling by though...
Really?  I see many with lots of views but I just went down the page looking - and admittedly I didn't scroll to every page- however I saw no threads with more than 100 responses.  Even here in Opinions and politics only 1 thread has over 50 replies.
anyway it's up to you, you either like it here or not...

(30-12-2021, 08:13 PM)king1 Wrote: anyway it's up to you, you either like it here or not...
Well first thing to like a messageboard requires there to be some for of engagement.  A swapping if viewpoints.  This is what makes them interesting.
You want some form of engagement, well start a thread then ffs. It's not rocket science, to figure out that forums are a two way street.

Help us all to make it interesting.
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
(30-12-2021, 09:04 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: You want some form of engagement, well start a thread then ffs. It's not rocket science, to figure out that forums are a two way street.

Help us all to make it interesting.
I thought I already did start a thread.   So far it is quicky becoming one of the most replied to in here.
You want a round of applause?

Thing is you only pop in here when things get a bit quiet in your usual watering hole, and when you do you come armed with a stirring stick that is even bigger than mine.

So here ya go, chocky fish or lollipop, take your pick...
(31-12-2021, 05:05 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: You want a round of applause?

Thing is you only pop in here when things get a bit quiet in your usual watering hole, and when you do you come armed with a stirring stick that is even bigger than mine.

Yum.  Lollipop please.
This is from the antivaxxers and theorists site ... 

I wonder who this could be?

And in Opinion and Politics it appears to be a @Lilith7 and @Oh_hunnihunni love fest. None of the threads have more than 100 comments in them.
Pretty sure I saw a tumbleweed.

Authered by some dickhead called dbprice
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
(31-12-2021, 09:20 AM)Oldfellah Wrote: This is from the antivaxxers and theorists site ... 

And in Opinion and Politics it appears to be a @Lilith7 and @Oh_hunnihunni love fest. None of the threads have more than 100 comments in them.

Authored by some dickhead called dbprice

Must be a slow day over there if we're a talking point, they're all welcome here when they need a sanity check... just make sure there is a link back here in that thread...

I do remember a dbprice from TM if i'm not mistaken...

(31-12-2021, 06:13 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote:

Yum.  Lollipop please.
going to take your lollipop and run?

There is no hope for that lot, if they were sane they wouldn't be there, its a safe haven for the internets nutters and if they do have a moment of sanity are you sure you want them here?  Big Grin
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
(31-12-2021, 09:20 AM)Oldfellah Wrote: This is from the antivaxxers and theorists site ... 

Authered by some dickhead called dbprice
Oh that is so good! Calling a couple of lefty crones out for agreeing with each other on a site rather well known for its attractiveness to a very definite kind of fellow travelers.

I guess the obvious escapes us when we wear blinkers.

So wainui is dbprice?  A well known local identity from that extinct place we all remember fondly. Wouldn't have put him down as a candidate for this site though. No sense of humour if I remember correctly...  Tongue
Hilarious. Lilith and Hunni are getting famous but I'm not sure that is an arena they would choose.
(31-12-2021, 06:13 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote:

Yum.  Lollipop please.
You cheeky sod db. But here ya go, I even licked it for you.
To get you started...
(31-12-2021, 09:45 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote:
(31-12-2021, 06:13 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Yum.  Lollipop please.
You cheeky sod db. But here ya go, I even licked it for you.
To get you started...
after picking it up out of the gutter no doubt?

Nah, I'm into lovefesting, me...

But I did dry it off on my sweater so it wouldn't be too sticky...

(31-12-2021, 09:45 AM)Olive Wrote: Hilarious.  Lilith and Hunni are getting famous but I'm not sure that is an arena they would choose.
Sheesh Olive, this loudmouth has seen it all before. There was even an occasion where a certain well known copy cat TM site populated by the rejected and permabanned (now why does that sound familiar, lol) was so determined to have its own Hunni, that when I declined their invitation to join they dressed up this short legged bearded person as me and made copy cat posts and threads. I started getting people asking if that was really me, so the cross dressing dwarf must have been quite good at imitating the real version!

Fortunately for the interweb there can be only one Hunni. Big Grin