Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well this place is dead
(31-12-2021, 09:43 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote:
(31-12-2021, 09:20 AM)Oldfellah Wrote: This is from the antivaxxers and theorists site ... 

I wonder who this could be?

And in Opinion and Politics it appears to be a @Lilith7 and @Oh_hunnihunni love fest. None of the threads have more than 100 comments in them.
Pretty sure I saw a tumbleweed.

Authered by some dickhead called dbprice
Oh that is so good! Calling a couple of lefty crones out for agreeing with each other on a site rather well known for its attractiveness to a very definite kind of fellow travelers.

I guess the obvious escapes us when we wear blinkers.

So wainui is dbprice?  A well known local identity from that extinct place we all remember fondly. Wouldn't have put him down as a candidate for this site though. No sense of humour if I remember correctly...  Tongue

So you have to be a candidate for this site?  Didn't see that in the Ts and Cs.
And as for a sense of humour of course I have one.  Just need to see something humorous first. 
Might be waiting a wile if I read your posts though.

Tumbleweed!

OK this thread really is rapidly becoming one of the biggest here
This thread is becoming one of the biggest 
FUCK!

Time to close it down, we dont want folk overexciting themselves, poor Hunni and crafty will run out of words soon Big Grin
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
At least we can use the word troll here...apt, in this case, I think.
I do have other cameras!
(31-12-2021, 11:55 AM)Praktica Wrote: At least we can use the word troll here...apt, in this case, I think.
Gee people getting upset over this.   Now the name calling comes out.

You think?  How surprising.
(31-12-2021, 12:31 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(31-12-2021, 11:55 AM)Praktica Wrote: At least we can use the word troll here...apt, in this case, I think.
Gee people getting upset over this.   Now the name calling comes out.

Why are you still here then? Are we growing on you or something?
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(31-12-2021, 12:42 PM)king1 Wrote:
(31-12-2021, 12:31 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Gee people getting upset over this.   Now the name calling comes out.

Why are you still here then? Are we growing on you or something?
Why are you still here?
(31-12-2021, 12:44 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(31-12-2021, 12:42 PM)king1 Wrote: Why are you still here then? Are we growing on you or something?
Why are you still here?
Doors locked - they won't let me leave

(31-12-2021, 12:46 PM)king1 Wrote:
(31-12-2021, 12:44 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Why are you still here?
Doors locked - they won't let me leave
Sound reasoning.
im usually up for some witty repartee, a soupcon of verbal frottage. light banter even...

not today tho.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(31-12-2021, 09:47 AM)king1 Wrote:
(31-12-2021, 09:45 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: You cheeky sod db. But here ya go, I even licked it for you.
To get you started...
after picking it up out of the gutter no doubt?
I may be wrong but I have a suspicion the cat may have had it first.... Big Grin Angel
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I see that the peas are rattling in the skulls over there - attempts are being made to form a critical view, but insults and ad homs are getting in the way. It's always fun to see the Dunning - Kruger effect in action.
I do have other cameras!
Thread of the Day.Big Grin
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
(31-12-2021, 03:13 PM)Praktica Wrote: I see that the peas are rattling in the skulls over there - attempts are being made to form a critical view, but insults and ad homs are getting in the way. It's always fun to see the Dunning - Kruger effect in action.
its  a right wing echo chamber. 
there are some really toxic, nasty wankers there.  the racism is overt and unchecked.
the antivax bullshit is neck deep, there is no respite. they sit there all day telling lies and abusing the 'normal' people'

my question is this
Us sheeple are being lied to and manipulated by mainstream media and dark shadowy forces.
does it not follow that those dickheads knowing all this super secret shit make them the first targets in a reset?
the rest of us are happy to blindly follow, we offer no threat.
whereas those conspiracy fuckwits have figured it out...they'll have to go.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
Interesting that something so 'dead' & presumably uninteresting can spark a reasonable sized thread there.
But then it is the silly season. Smile
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(31-12-2021, 04:00 PM)Magoo Wrote:
(31-12-2021, 03:13 PM)Praktica Wrote: I see that the peas are rattling in the skulls over there - attempts are being made to form a critical view, but insults and ad homs are getting in the way. It's always fun to see the Dunning - Kruger effect in action.
there are some really toxic, nasty wankers there.  the racism is overt and unchecked.
the antivax bullshit is neck deep, there is no respite. they sit there all day telling lies and abusing the 'normal' people'

my question is this
Us sheeple are being lied to and manipulated by mainstream media and dark shadowy forces.
does it not follow that those dickheads knowing all this super secret shit make them the first targets in a reset?
I think it may be a big fat waste of time trying to apply any logical thought over there.   That isn't what CT is about.
(31-12-2021, 04:00 PM)Magoo Wrote:

my question is this
Yes - but in their defence these are people who actually believe that all the world's politicians can keep secret the massive conspiracy, it follows that if they can believe that, then they can surely believe anything. Including that they're so super clever no one would dare go after them.... Rolleyes Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(31-12-2021, 04:01 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Interesting that something  so 'dead' & presumably uninteresting can spark a reasonable sized thread there.
I found that slightly amusing as well - like I said earlier, must be a slow day over there if they care what's happening here...

(31-12-2021, 04:06 PM)king1 Wrote:
(31-12-2021, 04:01 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Interesting that something  so 'dead' & presumably uninteresting can spark a reasonable sized thread there.
I found that slightly amusing as well - like I said earlier, must be a slow day over there if they care what's happening here...
I do think that your +1 rating, will help keep him coming back.Big Grin
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
(31-12-2021, 04:06 PM)king1 Wrote:
And yet with this thread people keep adding to it - which is funny as other threads with "serious" topics can break into the 20s!
(31-12-2021, 04:27 PM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(31-12-2021, 04:06 PM)king1 Wrote: I found that slightly amusing as well - like I said earlier, must be a slow day over there if they care what's happening here...
I do think that your +1 rating, will help keep him coming back.Big Grin
you saw through my cunning plan, to lure them over with Rep...  Cool