Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Alphabet Game For 6 Letter Words
MUMBAI
NELSON
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
OTTAWA
PRAGUE
QUEBEC
QUETTA
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
RIYADH
SYDNEY
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
TIMBUKTU
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
6 letters.hmmm.

How about TURKEY
ULSTER
VERONA
WARSAW
XIAMEN
YANGON
ZAMBIA

New round, how about all things French...words, places cities, things etc
Same format...6 letters, and one other letter must be in the new word.
Now that the round has finished, can I respectfully ask for some guidance? I've been participating but not really understanding what the point is. Is this supposed to be a quick-fire speed thing? Or just general knowledge? I don't think I get it.
(07-01-2022, 03:50 PM)Olive Wrote: Now that the round has finished, can I respectfully ask for some guidance?  I've been participating but not really understanding what the point is.  Is this supposed to be a quick-fire speed thing?  Or just general knowledge?    I don't think I get it.
Me too - never played before so I was just winging it. Smile
lol, you ladies have been playing along perfectly.

The main thing is, to start a word with the next alphabet, as we have been doing.
This theme has been countries, cities, etc.
You ladies have been doing all that.
I've made this round, all things to do with France.
There isn't anything difficult about it. It's just a bit of a game, to add to the other games, to fill in a few minutes, is all.
Names
Words
Cities
Things/objects etc
places

First French word...

Amelie
BRIOCHE