Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you watching?
(13-08-2024, 08:01 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I am watching Paddy Gower's Ice. Scary stuff.

Wasn't it though; makes me afraid for our descendants since the idiots in charge across the world seem disinclinded to annoy big oil by actiually doing anything to help. Dodgy

Dogs are right - humans are idiots...
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Japanese PSA about global warming

https://old.reddit.com/r/oddlyterrifying...l_warming/
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
(14-08-2024, 11:40 AM)Lilith7 Wrote: ... humans are idiots...
I'm guessing you've not had too much to do with sheep Tongue
(14-08-2024, 02:37 PM)harm_less Wrote:
(14-08-2024, 11:40 AM)Lilith7 Wrote: ... humans are idiots...
I'm guessing you've not had too much to do with sheep Tongue

A wee bit, years ago.

"I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that dogs think humans are nuts."
John Steinbeck
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
We've been enjoying the NZ made Madam series. Some great acting with Rachel Griffiths and Rima Te Wiata as leads of what is threatening to be a slow motion train wreck sort of story. I'm intrigued too as to who is playing the role of the severely physically disabled son. I suspect the disability is for real as acting the part would be extremely difficult. The part doesn't come up in the IMDB cast list so probably a disabled individual that has truly met good fortune to gain this part.
(30-08-2024, 05:55 PM)harm_less Wrote: We've been enjoying the NZ made Madam series. Some great acting with Rachel Griffiths and Rima Te Wiata as leads of what is threatening to be a slow motion train wreck sort of story. I'm intrigued too as to who is playing the role of the severely physically disabled son. I suspect the disability is for real as acting the part would be extremely difficult. The part doesn't come up in the IMDB cast list so probably a disabled individual that has truly met good fortune to gain this part.

I'm watching that too, also good to see Danielle Cormack in it, & yes that actor surely must be disabled.
Thelma is definitely worth watching. Feel good story with some humour and suspense.

This was good

This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup