Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Charlotte Bellis
Always a good way to get our backs up, a bit of criticism from a kiwi who has been away from home for ages.

Bit like the OECD telling us to raise the super age to pay off our covid debt...

Our debt, our country, our business.
fiercely independent the kiwi
wont be told
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(01-02-2022, 08:22 AM)Magoo Wrote: fiercely independent the kiwi
wont be told
Indeed.

Fuck off world.
I reckon she's got a job offer from a Murdoch paper, and is trying to prove herself worthy.
I do have other cameras!
She will never shut up now unfortunately, but I bet she didn’t want to be remembered for her “do you know who I am” tantrum to get what she wanted.  I suppose the boyfriend will get a visitors visa. Hope she’s going to Christchurch, Auckland is overcrowded.
(01-02-2022, 07:49 PM)eljayv Wrote: She will never shut up now unfortunately, but I bet she didn’t want to be remembered for her “do you know who I am” tantrum to get what she wanted.  I suppose the boyfriend will get a visitors visa. Hope she’s going to Christchurch, Auckland is overcrowded.
we don't want her - or is it moreso a taking one for the team kinda thing?
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(01-02-2022, 05:53 AM)Magoo Wrote: the word pregnant doesnt need a qualifying adjective or adverb
a decent editor would have culled it as wasted word
one is pregnant, whether you 'fell', 'discovered' or 'got' pregnant is unnecessary

the sentence read she fell pregnant.
should have started thusly
'Pregnant to her long-time partner..'
I hate to critic a acknowledged expert ,but i will any way, "thusly" ? before breakfast ? that's biblical ,and thusly bringing religion into the discussion is raising the bar to a new level , thusly bringing alcohol into center stage ..reporter...religion..alcohol... foreigners.... Government conniving... please feel free ,to edit decently.
do you mean critique?
sorry, but i cannot interpret the rest of your post
we've all agreed to use english, dont come in here speaking stupid, no one understands it.
May I point out 'pregnant' is not a verb? And 'stupid' is not a language.
(02-02-2022, 06:06 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: May I point out 'pregnant' is not a verb? And 'stupid' is not a language.
yes, but ive no memory of saying that and im too lazy to go back and look.
no, its a language alright, ive heard it before.
i get it quite a bit when im out there railing and ranting at whatever is topic du jour.
Best we get her back here - not simply because she kicks up a fuss but because imo we should be prioritising those Kiwis wanting to come home, particularly pregnant women, those who are ill, or bereaved.
That said - also imo ,anyone who places trust in those evil bastard taliban is someone with deeply warped judgement.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)