Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So far, we seem to have
(07-02-2022, 01:06 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(07-02-2022, 12:03 PM)king1 Wrote: I know I don't disagree, I know there are subsidies available for those needing to isolate, but probably nowhere near a full wage...  But do we take the position of encouraging folks to do the right thing, or simply accepting it because it is. Is it similar to the issues with HIV positive people knowingly infecting others, some them were prosecuted for it...
Quite different knowing you have HIV and infecting others.  In many cases people won't know they are infected.  I wouldn't blame someone struggling to pay their bill for not being tested because it could mean a significant drop in income
and if they infected you? you end up with long covid or worse? still good with that?
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(07-02-2022, 01:30 PM)king1 Wrote:
(07-02-2022, 01:06 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Quite different knowing you have HIV and infecting others.  In many cases people won't know they are infected.  I wouldn't blame someone struggling to pay their bill for not being tested because it could mean a significant drop in income
and if they infected you? you end up with long covid or worse? still good with that?
How would I know?  How would you know?  You see worrying about such things is as helpful as chewing gum to solve a algebra problem.
(07-02-2022, 03:51 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(07-02-2022, 01:30 PM)king1 Wrote: and if they infected you? you end up with long covid or worse? still good with that?
How would I know?  How would you know?  You see worrying about such things is as helpful as chewing gum to solve a algebra problem.
and that is why we have risk management, to foresee and evaluate potential problems before they occur.  Quite big on it in the medical field...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup