Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Freedom Protesters
(16-02-2022, 05:31 AM)jim157 Wrote:
(15-02-2022, 06:45 PM)Magoo Wrote: whats your address we'll have a few dozen fuckwits come over and turn your lawn into a quagmire.
will they be able to stay as long as ihumatu squatters?
will you let them use the shitter or will behind your hydrangeas suffice.
you could have the kids spend the nite out there with the upstanding heroic patriots.
what could go wrong?
i dont have any hydrangeas chief , do you get all bitter n twisted with every maori protest?
maori protest? where did that come from? ihumatu was the most recent squatter/protest action that stayed for months, thats why it was used as an example champ.  are you trying to turn it into a race thing?
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(16-02-2022, 05:31 AM)jim157 Wrote:
(15-02-2022, 06:45 PM)Magoo Wrote: whats your address we'll have a few dozen fuckwits come over and turn your lawn into a quagmire.
will they be able to stay as long as ihumatu squatters?
will you let them use the shitter or will behind your hydrangeas suffice.
you could have the kids spend the nite out there with the upstanding heroic patriots.
what could go wrong?
i dont have any hydrangeas chief , do you get all bitter n twisted with every maori protest?

I get bitter and twisted about any protest where the fucktards interfere with others' right to go about their daily lives and especially when they cause damage to public property that has been paid for by the taxpayers and create a health risk in doing it.

In this case:
We suddenly had to cope with a deadly pandemic.

Sensible/thinking people realised that for starters the best way to stay healthy/alive was to completely limit contact with other people. The government listened to experts and gave us guidance on what to do. They also passed whatever legislation was needed to make sure everyone was doing the same (a bit like the road rules) and they put in place measures to support business and the economy as much as possible.

Some suffered more than others, but the majority accepted and appreciated that the government was doing its best to keep us safe. Some idiots just didn't get it, didn't follow the rules and caused others to be harmed/killed (like what happens with the road rules).

Time went on and a vaccine that had been in development since the 2002-3 SARS virus was hurried through the necessary processes and became available. Most people had had and were familiar with the old style vaccines that have saved millions of people from diseases like polio and TB, etc. The new vaccine for the SARS2 virus was new technology and a lot safer than the old-style vaccines. Sensible/thinking people understood that while any vaccine has a small risk, the risk of catching covid was much greater and they embraced its availability and got vaccinated. Some were scared of needles and/or got wound up by the uneducated who don't understand evidence or how to search for information and needed some persuading, but more than 90% of the population got the jab.

Then the virus mutated (as they all do) and it was found that the vaccine effectiveness wasn't as high as it had been and needed a booster. Sensible/thinking people understood that viruses mutate and the the booster offered better protection and happily got it when they needed it.

Unfortunately the vaccines stir up the immune system (which is what they are supposed to do - Doh!) and many people get a degree of discomfort at every shot (I had bouts of nausea all three times). For a very few people the discomfort is more than minor and causes death in about 1 in 5 million doses. This is usually from myocarditis which can kill up to 3 per thousand of the people who catch covid. Overall the sensible/thinking people understand that the risk of  a severe reaction to the vaccine is much less than the risk of a far more severe impact from the disease. But a few were unable to understand that.

Meanwhile time was moving on. As more people were vaccinated (and therefore mingling was safer - albeit not completely safe) it was clear that future harsh lockdowns would do more harm than good so the rules changed (a bit like the road rules do from time to time) to a new way of managing the virus. This included tighter rules to help protect those who hadn't had the brains to get vaccinated and were therefore still more at risk than others. The rules provided a good to keep everyone as safe as can be in a very high risk environment. Again, the sensible/thinking people appreciated what was happening and have really had very little disruption to their normal lives apart from those whose businesses involved the mingling of large numbers of people. 

But - as always there are a number of non-sensible/non-thinking people who simply don't understand the need for rules (think speedsters, cellphone users, etc on the road) and simply won't accept the evidence-based guidance coming from the current regulations.

They somehow see the rules as a problem and don't wish to abide by them. And they somehow think that in their right to a peaceful protest it is acceptable to hold the whole of central Wellington to ransom. To verbally abuse passers-by including children. To leave cars parked in the street impacting the safe passage of people who need to go about their business. To impede the passage of emergency services. To destroy public property. To put children who are too young to understand the issues into a situation of risk from covid and gastro diseases. Etc.

They are a bunch of fucktards of the worst order who can't understand the basic premise that the rules they are complaining about are for their own safety. Just like the road rules. And just like on the road, unfortunately some may die, and may take innocents down with them.
Well said.
(16-02-2022, 10:11 AM)SueDonim Wrote:
(16-02-2022, 05:31 AM)jim157 Wrote: i dont have any hydrangeas chief , do you get all bitter n twisted with every maori protest?

I get bitter and twisted about any protest where the fucktards interfere with others' right to go about their daily lives and especially when they cause damage to public property that has been paid for by the taxpayers and create a health risk in doing it.

In this case:
We suddenly had to cope with a deadly pandemic.

Sensible/thinking people realised that for starters the best way to stay healthy/alive was to completely limit contact with other people. The government listened to experts and gave us guidance on what to do. They also passed whatever legislation was needed to make sure everyone was doing the same (a bit like the road rules) and they put in place measures to support business and the economy as much as possible.

Some suffered more than others, but the majority accepted and appreciated that the government was doing its best to keep us safe. Some idiots just didn't get it, didn't follow the rules and caused others to be harmed/killed (like what happens with the road rules).

Time went on and a vaccine that had been in development since the 2002-3 SARS virus was hurried through the necessary processes and became available. Most people had had and were familiar with the old style vaccines that have saved millions of people from diseases like polio and TB, etc. The new vaccine for the SARS2 virus was new technology and a lot safer than the old-style vaccines. Sensible/thinking people understood that while any vaccine has a small risk, the risk of catching covid was much greater and they embraced its availability and got vaccinated. Some were scared of needles and/or got wound up by the uneducated who don't understand evidence or how to search for information and needed some persuading, but more than 90% of the population got the jab.

Then the virus mutated (as they all do) and it was found that the vaccine effectiveness wasn't as high as it had been and needed a booster. Sensible/thinking people understood that viruses mutate and the the booster offered better protection and happily got it when they needed it.

Unfortunately the vaccines stir up the immune system (which is what they are supposed to do - Doh!) and many people get a degree of discomfort at every shot (I had bouts of nausea all three times). For a very few people the discomfort is more than minor and causes death in about 1 in 5 million doses. This is usually from myocarditis which can kill up to 3 per thousand of the people who catch covid. Overall the sensible/thinking people understand that the risk of  a severe reaction to the vaccine is much less than the risk of a far more severe impact from the disease. But a few were unable to understand that.

Meanwhile time was moving on. As more people were vaccinated (and therefore mingling was safer - albeit not completely safe) it was clear that future harsh lockdowns would do more harm than good so the rules changed (a bit like the road rules do from time to time) to a new way of managing the virus. This included tighter rules to help protect those who hadn't had the brains to get vaccinated and were therefore still more at risk than others. The rules provided a good to keep everyone as safe as can be in a very high risk environment. Again, the sensible/thinking people appreciated what was happening and have really had very little disruption to their normal lives apart from those whose businesses involved the mingling of large numbers of people. 

But - as always there are a number of non-sensible/non-thinking people who simply don't understand the need for rules (think speedsters, cellphone users, etc on the road) and simply won't accept the evidence-based guidance coming from the current regulations.

They somehow see the rules as a problem and don't wish to abide by them. And they somehow think that in their right to a peaceful protest it is acceptable to hold the whole of central Wellington to ransom. To verbally abuse passers-by including children. To leave cars parked in the street impacting the safe passage of people who need to go about their business. To impede the passage of emergency services. To destroy public property. To put children who are too young to understand the issues into a situation of risk from covid and gastro diseases. Etc.

They are a bunch of fucktards of the worst order who can't understand the basic premise that the rules they are complaining about are for their own safety. Just like the road rules. And just like on the road, unfortunately some may die, and may take innocents down with them.
Excellent post, very well put. Smile
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
wasnt it. outstanding post
I'm sure they will still find a way to refute and discredit @SueDonim post. Waiting with antici....pation...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(16-02-2022, 01:28 PM)king1 Wrote: I'm sure they will still find a way to refute and discredit @SueDonim post.  Waiting with antici....pation...
it mostly will be diversions and deflections.
aspersions as to Sue's cognitive and reasoning abilities
once the inane has been dispensed with we will get a couple of concrete examples
'what about this guy', and 'look what happened to her' quotes
then round the roast out with some misinformation, more commonly known as lies.
i think ive got everything.
I cannot believe the Stuff quote 'our streets'...

Such arrogance. Our vaxes too you selfish sods. Our virus, our hospitals, our civic responsibilities...

And yes, our streets. So get off them.
“Late morning Wednesday police formed a line along Lambton Quay, at the intersection with Bowen St, but moved away when protesters crowded up to them and started chanting.”

Appears to me that Simon Bridges was correct all along, Andrew Coster is a woke pussy!
(16-02-2022, 03:30 PM)ObeWan Wrote: “Late morning Wednesday police formed a line along Lambton Quay, at the intersection with Bowen St, but moved away when protesters crowded up to them and started chanting.”

Appears to me that Simon Bridges was correct all along, Andrew Coster is a woke pussy!
 it's probably moments like these that encourage politicians to empower the police just a little more
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
I think it needs far more bad weather - just where they are would do; black clouds, torrential rain for days on end & frosty mornings might discourage them.

They can't seem to grasp that while no one wants mandatory vaccines, in this situation there really is no other reasonable choice.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
the bumbling joke of a police force is tasked with maintaining law and order.
its like having dads army for protection.
just a lot a flaccid dicks.
(16-02-2022, 04:23 PM)jim157 Wrote:
(16-02-2022, 03:15 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I cannot believe the Stuff quote 'our streets'...

Such arrogance. Our vaxes too you selfish sods. Our virus, our hospitals, our civic responsibilities...

their streets as well, remember team of 5 million and all that bullshit spouted by that **** ruining the country

yes but they think the streets are only theirs.
we share, these selfish children do not.
they need to be taught how to be part of society. their mums and dads clearly did a shit job of it.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/marlborough-expr...son-square

Let’s see what the cops do here!
Probably not a lot.
(16-02-2022, 04:35 PM)jim157 Wrote:
(16-02-2022, 04:29 PM)Magoo Wrote: yes but they think the streets are only theirs.
we share, these selfish children do not.
they need to be taught how to be part of society. their mums and dads clearly did a shit job of it.
This post by jim157 has been deleted.
Firstly, it is highly offensive to call anyone that.
How old are you, 12?
Secondly not one of the legitimate political parties in this country will be at all concerned about how this rabble might vote either way. Delusional.
Finally, I would encourage you to read the rules about posting in this forum.
(16-02-2022, 04:53 PM)ObeWan Wrote:
(16-02-2022, 04:35 PM)jim157 Wrote: This post by jim157 has been deleted.
Firstly, it is highly offensive to call anyone that.
How old are you, 12?
Secondly not one of the legitimate political parties in this country will be at all concerned about how this rabble might vote either way. Delusional.
bla bla bla
yes i know
quite the mental giant...
(16-02-2022, 04:23 PM)jim157 Wrote:
(16-02-2022, 03:15 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I cannot believe the Stuff quote 'our streets'...

This post by jim157 has been deleted.
Tail trying to wag the dog I think.

Past time for a bit of docking.
(16-02-2022, 05:00 PM)jim157 Wrote:
(16-02-2022, 04:53 PM)ObeWan Wrote: Firstly, it is highly offensive to call anyone that.
How old are you, 12?
bla bla bla
I think it may be better for you if you go and play elsewhere.
There must be a local kindergarten nearby, at least you will be among your own age group.
Bye.
(16-02-2022, 05:00 PM)jim157 Wrote:
(16-02-2022, 04:53 PM)ObeWan Wrote: Firstly, it is highly offensive to call anyone that.
How old are you, 12?
bla bla bla
There is absolutely NO need whatever to refer to any woman by that term. Those using the term speak volumes about themselves. Dodgy