Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
50 years since homosexuality became legal
do you think it was like when alcohol was made legal so you thought you might give it a try?
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
If i'm not mistaken I think the post referred to the fact that MP's are already paid a salary for the rest of the term anyway so costs and wages are irrelevant, leaving the relevant factor being the legislation in question...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(11-03-2022, 10:59 PM)king1 Wrote: If i'm not mistaken I think the post referred to the fact that MP's are already paid a salary for the rest of the term anyway so costs and wages are irrelevant, leaving the relevant factor being the legislation in question...
If Magoo was responding to my post, indeed. But he must addressing Insain here because his post doesn't seem to relate to mine at all.
Autumn comes
it wasnt a response to anyones post
or i would have quoted it.

it was a stand alone question regarding the experimental nature of the human to try something previously forbidden to see what the fuss was about.
personally, i will take their (homosexuals) word for it that its ok, but im sure there are those would like to experience it first hand before drawing any conclusions.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye