Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is Hipkins? Where is Little? Where is Ardern?
yes the pm's speech was succinct, the message blunt.
i bet the anti everythings hated it. it called them out for their lies and misinformation.
an enquiry is going to be launched into how it is that 4% of the population managed to get themselves brainwashed.
its a fools errand imo, theyre gullible morons end of. sucked in by the algorithm and manipulated by others.
possibly not our deepest thinkers in that pool.

its funny that the protesters and the anti everythings think this achieved something. lol.
they think that 30% of us are out here cheering them on. theyre all crowing about the mandates ending because of their action. that the tide is turning on the government and they are gaining ground!! utter fuckwits.

all they achieved was confirming to most of us what a bunch of losers they are, and showing the rest of the country how they roll. fail fail fail. you would think they'd get used to it. maggots
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(02-03-2022, 06:44 PM)Magoo Wrote: so a bit like frankenstein?
Yes but not so square a head.
herman munster then?
(03-03-2022, 09:22 AM)Magoo Wrote: yes the pm's speech was succinct, the message blunt.
i bet the anti everythings hated it. it called them out for their lies and misinformation.
an enquiry is going to be launched into how it is that 4% of the population managed to get themselves brainwashed.
its a fools errand imo, theyre gullible morons end of. sucked in by the algorithm and manipulated by others.
possibly not our deepest thinkers in that pool.

its funny that the protesters and the anti everythings think this achieved something. lol.
they think that 30% of us are out here cheering them on. theyre all crowing about the mandates ending because of their action. that the tide is turning on the government and they are gaining ground!! utter fuckwits.

all they achieved was confirming to most of us what a bunch of losers they are, and showing the rest of the country how they roll. fail fail fail. you would think they'd get used to it. maggots
I watched about 2 minutes of Arderns speech but walked away when she said that there had never been a display of violence seen in NZ history and that is wasn't who we were.  However there have been far worse political protest violence.  1932 Queen Street Riots, 1952 Wellington waterfront riots, 1981 Springbok tour riots.  All much worse and in the case certainly of the Springbok tour many people at the time were against it yet now most would admit the protesters had a point.

(03-03-2022, 09:23 AM)Magoo Wrote: herman munster then?
Hmmm I do kinda laugh like that.  He did have a hot wife though.
yes i noticed that too.
the springbok riots were much more violent.
even Dave Dobbyns aotea square riot was more violent.
(i attended both)
cant speak for the previous riots tho.

was she referring to just the violence tho?
or the whole scene. we've had occupations before too, but not like this.
bastion point was messy, but far less sinister than this.

she doesnt need to use hyperbole to accent the impact of the occupation, we all saw it.
(03-03-2022, 09:34 AM)Magoo Wrote: yes i noticed that too.
(i attended both)

she doesnt need to use hyperbole to accent the impact of the occupation, we all saw it.
Yes the Queen St riots I the 80s were very bad - I left those out because it wasn't wasn't political protest.

The violence seen yesterday could have been avoided if the Police had cracked down early on.  What occured yesterday was the culmination of a slow increase in pressure created by the police (and also speaker Mallard).    Most would have dispersed early on had they just cleared it within a few days.
(03-03-2022, 10:27 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(03-03-2022, 09:34 AM)Magoo Wrote: yes i noticed that too.
(i attended both)

Yes the Queen St riots I the 80s were very bad - I left those out because it wasn't wasn't political protest.

The violence seen yesterday could have been avoided if the Police had cracked down early on.  What occured yesterday was the culmination of a slow increase in pressure created by the police (and also speaker Mallard).    Most would have dispersed early on had they just cleared it within a few days.
no wainui, the only way for violence to be avoided was if the worthless rabble packed up their squalor and pissed off.
the public and the police have had a gutsful of these morons. early on the protesters had a spark of support, but their antisocial, criminal ways soon showed them for the arseholes they were.

thumbs up to the Police for taking out the trash.
so, out of curiosity, do we still think the police commissioner is a ???
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
i do.
lily livered, hand wringing, angst bound, left wing milquetoast.
he is to the police what academia is to us. soft, flaccid, away with the fairies.
(03-03-2022, 11:05 AM)king1 Wrote: so, out of curiosity, do we still think the police commissioner is a ???
Yep Coster would have to be the worst Police Commissioner this country has seen.  From what I have heard the rank and file think he is a disaster which is why police are leaving in droves and morale is at an all time low.

(03-03-2022, 10:36 AM)Magoo Wrote:
(03-03-2022, 10:27 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Yes the Queen St riots I the 80s were very bad - I left those out because it wasn't wasn't political protest.

no wainui, the only way for violence to be avoided was if the worthless rabble packed up their squalor and pissed off.
the public and the police have had a gutsful of these morons. early on the protesters had a spark of support, but their antisocial, criminal ways soon showed them for the arseholes they were.

thumbs up to the Police for taking out the trash.
Sorry avoided was wrong word - there was always going to be some violence in that situation.  Likely it could have been reduced by going in early on.  Just pumping up the pressure like they did it was always going to boil over.