Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
David Seymour
(14-03-2022, 09:09 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: You really don't like Olive do you?  Is it her intelligence or wit that offends you most?
Being female is sufficient for some -  add intelligence to that & some feel a need to react. Usually by trying to belittle the person they object to.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(14-03-2022, 01:57 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(14-03-2022, 09:09 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: You really don't like Olive do you?  Is it her intelligence or wit that offends you most?
Being female is sufficient for some -  add intelligence to that & some feel a need to react. Usually by trying to belittle the person they object to.
Well I guess I could be a sexual assault apologist instead.....

(14-03-2022, 12:38 PM)king1 Wrote:
(14-03-2022, 12:07 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: At least "over the road" they don't delete posts unless they are offensive.  Here they delete them if they feel like it.
We have very clear and very simple rules to follow - you know where the door is, no-one is stopping you...
You have a very strange way of attracting and keeping new members.

(14-03-2022, 07:46 AM)Olive Wrote:
(13-03-2022, 08:05 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: He looks at people like you and weeps for what could have been.
I don't understand what you mean by this.   Can you explain?   And you haven't said what he does with his income.
I would explain but apparently  that would be against the rules.
Quote:wainuiguy
You have a very strange way of attracting and keeping new members
standards sir.

i for one dont think we should have to pander to the anti/nutbar set to get members.
and lets face it your posting is consistent with that. 
its like letting the kids eat at the adults table, nice sentiment but the conversation suffers.
everything 'that site' is, this one isnt. 
id be ashamed if people knew i posted there.

so you arent all that brah
come or go no one gives a fuck but dont start in on the bottom lip sulking shit questioning admin and crying about posts being deleted.
it happens on all forums where standards are upheld.
get out more.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(14-03-2022, 02:40 PM)Magoo Wrote:
You have a very strange way of attracting and keeping new members
standards sir.

i for one dont think we should have to pander to the anti/nutbar set to get members.
its like letting the kids eat at the adults table, nice sentiment but the conversation suffers.

come or go no one gives a fuck but dont start in on the bottom lip sulking shit questioning admin and crying about posts being deleted.
get out more.
Hmm can you post anything of mine where I post anti/nutbar things? You have tried to paint me with that brush in the past and was wrong then also.
no, im too lazy to look, and it sounds dangerously close to research
(14-03-2022, 03:05 PM)Magoo Wrote: no, im too lazy to look, and it sounds dangerously close to research
Plus you would be wrong.
Sheesh, we are still letting you in. A little gratitude please DP.

What exactly is a sexual assault apologist? Someone who says sorry afterwards?

(14-03-2022, 01:13 PM)Magoo Wrote: horseshit wainui
some people over there can say whatever they like
theres an 80 page thread of gossip and tittle tattle about the prime ministers partner.
its a fucking low brow scum bucket.

(14-03-2022, 12:07 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: At least "over the road" they don't delete posts unless they are offensive.  Here they delete them if they feel like it.
thats hilarious 
maybe because you feel comfortable with a bunch of loony toon conspiracy theorists and needle shy morons
only those that oppose the arseholes get censored.  you should be fitting right in.
bunch of gossipy old crones
free speech my arse.
Don't be nasty DP.

We win when you sink so low...
(14-03-2022, 02:21 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(14-03-2022, 12:38 PM)king1 Wrote: We have very clear and very simple rules to follow - you know where the door is, no-one is stopping you...
You have a very strange way of attracting and keeping new members.

if you stop your petty insults and digs and just get on with it, everyone will be happier.
As i've told you before, we ain't changing the rules just for you - you're just not that special...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(14-03-2022, 03:02 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(14-03-2022, 02:40 PM)Magoo Wrote: standards sir.

get out more.
Hmm can you post anything of mine where I post anti/nutbar things? You have tried to paint me with that brush in the past and was wrong then also.
hmmm, maybe some of your posts about our fair lady the Prime Minister perhaps?

(14-03-2022, 03:08 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(14-03-2022, 03:05 PM)Magoo Wrote: no, im too lazy to look, and it sounds dangerously close to research
Plus you would be wrong.
oh boy
(14-03-2022, 04:21 PM)Magoo Wrote:
(14-03-2022, 03:08 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Plus you would be wrong.
oh boy
Or something..... Rolleyes Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
i dont need to dredge any old shit up to get into a nitpick with you
its the sneer. the way you post, condescending.
it mirrors the way they post on sites where a fringe group find each other and treat everyone else like they get treated by their ex friends and ashamed family. it must feel good to know they are not the thickest, un-liked, gullible, motherfucking morons on the planet, there are others. but it isnt normal. its been normalised, but what goes there does not mirror society, most of us have both oars in the water, that is not how reality is. unhinged, dystopian, surrounded by assholes.

i need a shower after ive been there screen shotting shit that we laugh at on reddit later..

so yeah, the whole tone is combative, trying to prove something, be one up, expecting a punch up
when most of us dont really care so passionately about it to get into a pissing match with you.
but the day we start posting the absolute horseshit, lies, misinformation and sneering shit thats allowed in sewers elsewhere is the day i pull on my darling pink tutu and flounce , stage left.
(14-03-2022, 04:02 PM)king1 Wrote:
(14-03-2022, 03:02 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Hmm can you post anything of mine where I post anti/nutbar things? You have tried to paint me with that brush in the past and was wrong then also.
hmmm, maybe some of your posts about our fair lady the Prime Minister perhaps?
Find some where I have not criticised her government but her personally.  I don't attack her partner or her looks - I attack her ineptitude and her governments ineptitude.   

If you don't like that I would have sex and travel - but that would be rude.

(14-03-2022, 07:16 PM)Magoo Wrote: i dont need to dredge any old shit up to get into a nitpick with you
it mirrors the way they post on sites where a fringe group find each other and treat everyone else like they get treated by their ex friends and ashamed family. it must feel good to know they are not the thickest, un-liked, gullible, motherfucking morons on the planet, there are others. but it isnt normal. its been normalised, but what goes there does not mirror society, most of us have both oars in the water, that is not how reality is. unhinged, dystopian, surrounded by assholes.

i need a shower after ive been there screen shotting shit that we laugh at on reddit later..

so yeah, the whole tone is combative, trying to prove something, be one up, expecting a punch up
when most of us dont really care so passionately about it to get into a pissing match with you.
but the day we start posting the absolute horseshit, lies, misinformation and sneering shit thats allowed in sewers elsewhere is the day i pull on my darling pink tutu and flounce , stage left.
Because you would be wrong.  It is OK to admit it.  There is freedom there Magoo.

(14-03-2022, 03:51 PM)king1 Wrote:
(14-03-2022, 02:21 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: You have a very strange way of attracting and keeping new members.

if you stop your petty insults and digs and just get on with it, everyone will be happier. 
As i've told you before, we ain't changing the rules just for you - you're just not that special...
I Thought in the left world everyone was special.  What a let down.
(14-03-2022, 07:16 PM)Magoo Wrote: i dont need to dredge any old shit up to get into a nitpick with you

Sums it up nicely, colourful, but nice...  you can leave the tutu in the wardrobe Smile

So that's where Crafty's tutu went. I was worried.
(14-03-2022, 07:45 PM)king1 Wrote:

Sums it up nicely...  you can leave the tutu in the wardrobe Smile
Oh I think the tutu gets used often.
old bedouin proverb
'you cannot slam the door in a tent'

Because you would be wrong.  It is OK to admit it.  There is freedom there Magoo.

freedom to tell lies, freedom to gossip and slander, freedom to say the nastiest shit about people and politicians everywhere. christ its like the psycho bus to a Destiny fundraiser, sans god.
its base, crass, low rent, under-educated fuckwit fodder.

freedom to be an arsehole usually involves infringing someone elses freedom, ask a wellingtonian who had to put up with the shiftless slack-jawed brains trust that camped out on parliaments steps last week. human garbage, had to sweep it out. they got off lightly.

having them (the filthy unvaxxed animals) separated was good while it lasted, sorry no one jumped in to help with that mandate thing, we were all real bummed we couldnt get down there. and if i wasnt looking forward to gouging out my eyes with a rusty pair of scissors id be there tentacles in.  the outcome was a bit of a wet fart tho aye? hopefully the message got thru. it made for good tv.
(14-03-2022, 10:07 PM)Magoo Wrote: old bedouin proverb
'you cannot slam the door in a tent'

freedom to tell lies, freedom to gossip and slander, freedom to say the nastiest shit about people and politicians everywhere. christ its like the psycho bus to a Destiny fundraiser, sans god.
its base, crass, low rent, under-educated fuckwit fodder.

freedom to be an arsehole usually involves infringing someone elses freedom, ask a wellingtonian who had to put up with the shiftless slack-jawed brains trust that camped out on parliaments steps last week. human garbage, had to sweep it out. they got off lightly.

having them (the filthy unvaxxed animals) separated was good while it lasted, sorry no one jumped in to help with that mandate thing, we were all real bummed we couldnt get down there. and if i wasnt looking forward to gouging out my eyes with a rusty pair of scissors id be there tentacles in.  the outcome was a bit of a wet fart tho aye? hopefully the message got thru. it made for good tv.
Boy did you get the wrong end of the stick.  All I meant was there is freedom in admitting you are wrong.
thats because both ends of the stick were smeared in shit.
im wrong multiple times a day, and dont special dispensation from admin to be so.
(14-03-2022, 08:04 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: So that's where Crafty's tutu went. I was worried.

There's a part of me which really, really wants to see that flouncing-in-a-tutu! Angel Angel Big Grin Big Grin