Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Will Smith smacks Chris Rock after remark about his wife
(31-03-2022, 09:43 AM)Magoo Wrote: yes, and it was a only a 'bitch slap', with open palm
not to be confused with a 'pimp slap', where the back of the hand is used.

hey, i dont name this shit ok, just sharing my encyclopaedic knowledge of insulting behaviour is all.
you are a National Treasure Magoo...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(30-03-2022, 07:13 PM)Magoo Wrote:
(30-03-2022, 06:20 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: I can't see anyone saying that.

It was a hurtful, ill considered & tactless remark, which was made very publicly.
i was beiing factious facetius  facetios flippant
Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(31-03-2022, 10:21 AM)king1 Wrote:
(31-03-2022, 09:43 AM)Magoo Wrote: yes, and it was a only a 'bitch slap', with open palm

hey, i dont name this shit ok, just sharing my encyclopaedic knowledge of insulting behaviour is all.
you are a National Treasure Magoo...
but ive never voted national
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(31-03-2022, 05:57 AM)Magoo Wrote:
Quote:ctrussell
Seriously, you think im misogynistic?
I think its more Chris Rock thats misogynistic lol
no, was just winding you up.
youre probably not a 'cur' either, but i try not to get hung up on details.

Quote:Anyway, what I was getting at was that it appears that Will smith has witnessed his wife numerous times face the bad end of jokes or other mockery over the years.
as i thought.
no worries, all good Smile

Didnt look like he was in much pain or took much of a hit, he just resumed talking as if it was not much of a deal. It looks worse than it actually was i think and there is lots of slow motion footage out there with some even saying that it looked like will didnt even make contact with him, I dont think I would go that far, but I feel i experienced way worse at school and any discipline i had growing up when my father would take a stick or belt to me as a child, which I fully support any such laws to ban such a practice.
Meanwhile in other places, genuine violence is going down without a single complaint from the interwebbers...