Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Red zone camp, Burwood, CHCH
(10-04-2022, 03:21 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: So now they have graduated from setting tents on fire to setting cars on fire, if they want to fight for freedom send them over to Ukraine then they can fight for all the freedom they want.
Yeah - I don't think they'd be all that keen to go, somehow. Big Grin
That might involve actual fighting & actual freedom. Angel
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Now they've set up another camp in Welly on the Miramar peninsular near Shelley bay. I think it would be best to remove them immediately, before it gets any bigger, & I hope they do.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/1283233...ment-ashes

Motukairangi/Eastern ward councillor Teri O’Neill said the council could not trespass the occupiers as it was Government land.

“Residents don’t want them at Mahanga Bay and they don’t want them around the peninsula. Residents are telling them to go home, and that they are not welcome here.”

O’Neill understood there were no toilet facilities at the site and was concerned about faeces – as happened at Parliament – and a rat infestation. Residents had worked hard to make the peninsula pest-free, she said."
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)