Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pfizer admits vaccine not tested to prevent transmission
(26-10-2022, 01:59 PM)Wainuitech Wrote:
(26-10-2022, 01:23 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote: The question is why its happening so often, we never saw this before and even the media is reporting these cases.
For every link provided relating to negative there are others that say different. Example: Please explain these ?

https://www.tctmd.com/news/reports-sudde...nformation

Of course the media is reporting, makes good stories and $$$. People die everyday of other illnesses, yet these are not reported.

What exactly are you truing to achieve ? Its everyone's right to either have a  vaccine or not.

What those reports don't tell you is which Vaccine ?? There's more trouble with Moderna’s mRNA vaccine than after Pfizer’s vaccine.
Well I would love to find a complilation of such medical events and how many for lets say the 2 years prior to covid, i bet there were less reported.

Why are funeral homes seeing more deceased coming their way as of late?
There is definitely a pattern and it also appears that official stats for deaths is up from pre covid levels.
(26-10-2022, 02:10 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Well I would love to find a complilation of such medical events and how many for lets say the 2 years prior to covid, i bet there were less reported.

There is definitely a pattern and it also appears that official stats for deaths is up from pre covid levels.
Well there's a task for you, Look them up. Smile
Again less previously reported partly due to not exactly the medias interest. We all know that the media will jump on anything that will make headlines, for which a LOT is completely false or exaggerated .
Example of that, if there's a high road toll over a holiday period - The media are all over it,  no deaths or very few, its hardly even mentioned.

Why more Funerals,  older population these days is one. Again something you may wish to look up. Smile

Had a family member die earlier this year, he gave all the systems of Covid, but it wasn't, it was another type of disease / lung infection, and nothing to do with any vaccine.

please also don't ignore the  question : "What exactly are you truing to achieve ?"

You see normally when people ignore direct questions from experience they don't actually have a legit answer Wink

You have your beliefs and others have theirs, all's good just don't try pushing your beliefs on others. ( only breeds negativity) Smile
Upgrades = Old bugs replaced with new Bugs.
(26-10-2022, 02:10 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(26-10-2022, 01:59 PM)Wainuitech Wrote: For every link provided relating to negative there are others that say different. Example: Please explain these ?

Of course the media is reporting, makes good stories and $$$. People die everyday of other illnesses, yet these are not reported.

What exactly are you truing to achieve ? Its everyone's right to either have a  vaccine or not.

What those reports don't tell you is which Vaccine ?? There's more trouble with Moderna’s mRNA vaccine than after Pfizer’s vaccine.

one reason might be due to the extra 350 million people on the planet since covid started.... and as mentioned above a lot more elderly...   

As an aside world population expected to hit 8 Billion around November 15th...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(26-10-2022, 02:33 PM)Wainuitech Wrote:
(26-10-2022, 02:10 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Well I would love to find a complilation of such medical events and how many for lets say the 2 years prior to covid, i bet there were less reported.

Well there's a task for you, Look them up. Smile
Again less previously reported partly due to not exactly the medias interest. We all know that the media will jump on anything that will make headlines, for which a LOT is completely false or exaggerated .
Example of that, if there's a high road toll over a holiday period - The media are all over it,  no deaths or very few, its hardly even mentioned.

Why more Funerals,  older population these days is one. Again something you may wish to look up. Smile

Had a family member die earlier this year, he gave all the systems of Covid, but it wasn't, it was another type of disease / lung infection, and nothing to do with any vaccine.

please also don't ignore the  question : "What exactly are you truing to achieve ?"

You see normally when people ignore direct questions  from experience they don't actually have a legit answer Wink

You have your beliefs and others have theirs, all's good just don't try pushing your beliefs on others. ( only breeds negativity) Smile

So why did deaths spike post-covid then? I have a relative who died earlier this year for no apparent reason, the family never bothered to do an autopsy.

It seems that there are others perfectly healthy with no cardiac issues or blocked arteries, but then die weeks later with clogged arteries after the jab?
Bit co-incidental dont you think?
New study is showing that the spike protien is not benign. And this is just the beginning on new data coming forward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPYO5tAtKx8

We are now seeing excess young deaths, please note the sources in the list to back this up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqnCz_PD6Pk
(26-10-2022, 05:29 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(26-10-2022, 02:33 PM)Wainuitech Wrote: Well there's a task for you, Look them up. Smile

You see normally when people ignore direct questions  from experience they don't actually have a legit answer Wink

So why did deaths spike post-covid then? I have a relative who died earlier this year for no apparent reason, the family never bothered to do an autopsy.

It seems that there are others perfectly healthy with no cardiac issues or blocked arteries, but then die weeks later with clogged arteries after the jab?
New study is showing that the spike protien is not benign. And this is just the beginning on new data coming forward.

We are now seeing excess young deaths, please note the sources in the list to back this up.

Again you're using a few anecdotal incidences as a basis for your knowledge. You have watched enough Dr. John Campbell videos to realise the importance he places on participant numbers in research studies? Coincidence does not prove anything.
(26-10-2022, 05:29 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(26-10-2022, 02:33 PM)Wainuitech Wrote: Well there's a task for you, Look them up. Smile

So why did deaths spike post-covid then? 

I would suggest a possibility is an over stressed health system as a result of a Covid pandemic...  

The numbers involved in that video didn't really seem to be significant - a variance of something like 5 a week on average is nothing statistically when you have 10000-15000 a week dying...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Well C-T-Russell, basically you have more or less proven  only interested in one corrupted side. Sadsmile

Twice asked the following politely and twice completely ignored.

"please also don't ignore the  question : "What exactly are you truing to achieve ?"

Good night, no point in trying to have a discussion when you WONT even answer a simple Question.
(26-10-2022, 02:10 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(26-10-2022, 01:59 PM)Wainuitech Wrote: For every link provided relating to negative there are others that say different. Example: Please explain these ?

Well I would love to find a complilation of such medical events and how many for lets say the 2 years prior to covid, i bet there were less reported.

You seem to want the media to tell you, yet you don't trust them when they do. If you want to know something go to the source of the information and forget about the media. In this case you want Ministry of Health data, which is easy to find up to 2019 (so you get your wish to see pre-covid numbers). The more recent numbers don't appear to have been compiled and published yet. They are always pretty slow and are possibly currently slower than usual. The data-crunchers who release the numbers to the public have probably been a bit busy. I heard there was a nasty bug going around.

How would you have any idea what funeral homes are seeing?

(26-10-2022, 02:33 PM)Wainuitech Wrote:

Yes. Funny thing about anti-vaxxers - they just want to drag everyone else down with them. I put up pro-vax arguments on here just to counter the nonsense that gets espoused, but at the end of the day I really don't give a damn who is or isn't vaxxed unless they are putting me at risk. I do, however, expect unvaxxed people to stay away from places where they are likely to catch or spread covid which affects others by putting pressure on the health system, and which impacts me because I'm a tax-payer.

As far as potential reasons for an increased mortality rate at the moment, one of the key ones could be that the hospitals were full of covid cases so people didn't get other treatments they may have needed - eg surgery, cancer screening, etc. So anyone concerned about an increased mortality rate would do well to get vaccinated and reduce the risk that they might end up taking up an extra hospital bed.

(26-10-2022, 05:29 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote: So why did deaths spike post-covid then? I have a relative who died earlier this year for no apparent reason, the family never bothered to do an autopsy.

It's not up to the family to get an autopsy. The death certificate shows why they died, and if there was any question about that the coroner would have been involved. So maybe your relatives just didn't want to tell you their private information.

You don't get the "new data coming forward" on YouTube. Look for real data.
OOPS wrong button.

Come on Sue cant go getting real data, wheres the fun in that LOL Big Grin