Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pettiness over red house
People can paint their house whatever colour they choose, be it revolting or not, its called the freedom of choice.
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
ANZ has blue but also grey in branches.
Kiwibank tends not to so much but there was a time not so long ago when most banks used grey in their colour combinations for advertising & in branches.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I don't mind various greys, despite enduring a school uniform consisting of dull grey and dull maroon. Grey can be anything from pinkish through to greenish, and a pale, faintly pink grey makes a very good backdrop for art works.

Good design doesn't need lurid colours to stand out and well cut clothes certainly don't need to be brightly coloured to have an impact.
Wearing brights makes me happy. But then, so does wearing black...

It shows off my hair!
I love black too, - maybe its a Kiwi thing - but also love bright colours.

We once had a cat who loved red; there was a red & white cushion which he monopolised, & if he spotted any red item of clothing lying around, he'd curl up on it.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
So no banks have grey as their prominent colour then?
(05-11-2022, 12:33 PM)jilledge Wrote: So no banks have grey as their prominent colour then?

Once again ' there was a time not so long ago when most banks used grey in their colour combinations.'
Some still feature grey, just not to the same extent these days.
I would prefer grey as opposed to the horrible green of Kiwibank
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
(05-11-2022, 03:04 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: I would prefer grey as opposed to the horrible green of Kiwibank

True, it isn't the nicest shade of green - but for me, anything is preferable to grey.