Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just give the child the "unvaxxed" blood and move on!
(08-12-2022, 06:19 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: I saw that on the news, how would these parents think if the baby died knowing that their stubbornness could have contributed to it? It just shows you what rabbit hole they are down.

Indeed - & the thing is that they actually believe that they're doing the best they possibly can for their baby, to protect it. Poor little sod, with those parents.

Today there was a vapour trail in the sky when i was mowing the lawn, & it reminded me of the idiots who used to shout about "chem trails" not so long ago; they seem to have shut the hell up, so perhaps there's some hope for the anti vax nutter brigade too. Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Lets not forget the patients who contracted hepatitus C from tainted blood given as transfusions . They didnt test for it
(09-12-2022, 12:03 AM)joe 90 Wrote: Lets not forget  the  patients who contracted  hepatitus C from tainted  blood given as transfusions .    They didnt test  for it

Are you saying that blood with antibodies to covid is the same as blood carrying a hepatitis virus?
I do have other cameras!
(09-12-2022, 12:03 AM)joe 90 Wrote: Lets not forget  the  patients who contracted  hepatitus C from tainted  blood given as transfusions .    They didnt test  for it

that happened in the 80's didn't it? what's the relevance to this situation?
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup

Lets also not forget that it is now tested... Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
If that poor baby dies or does not make a full recovery, those ghastly nut jobs are going to blame it on exposure to vaccinated "shedders". Sue Grey is a disgrace.
(09-12-2022, 11:36 AM)Olive Wrote: If that poor baby dies or does not make a full recovery,  those ghastly nut jobs are going to blame it on exposure to vaccinated "shedders".  Sue Grey is a disgrace.
Of course if the baby dies the fact that the parents and their fruitloop mates have significantly delayed urgently needed surgery with all their soapbox carry on will have nothing to do with it Rolleyes
Yep, any less than perfect result for that poor baby will all be someone else's fault - the evil medical establishment probably.

You really have to wonder how those parents are going to feel about their present actions in 10-20 years time.
It just gets worse & worse. That poor baby, growing up surrounded by that lot.

Liz Gunn & the "purebloods".

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/1307045...y-unfolded
Liz Gunn she is a total fruitcake, hang on perhaps thats doing a great injustice to a fruitcake, but hell she is so far down the rabbit hole there is no turning back.
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
(11-12-2022, 10:50 AM)Oldfellah Wrote: Liz Gunn she is a total fruitcake, hang on perhaps thats doing a great injustice to a fruitcake, but hell she is so far down the rabbit hole there is no turning back.

It seems there really is no limit at all to what we can get ourselves to believe, however bizarre. Rolleyes Dodgy
One thing that nobody has mentioned: The blood donor centre does not put blood from unvaccinated people in a different place from blood of vaccinated people. They don't even ask donors if they have had the jab. So if the blood donor centre people don't know, who does? The baby's mother obviously does not know that or she would not have made that ridiculous statement.
(08-12-2022, 06:08 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(08-12-2022, 03:59 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: You can be for or against the vaxxine its your choice but to be so friggen stupid as to act the way this person did at such an important meeting is beyond belief.

Yep, agreed. The parents have now appeared on the Alex Jones programme apparently; which says it all about their views. Rolleyes

Also says a lot about the alternative media way too many people place all their faith in. Mainstream may well be all those things they call it, but the alternatives are much much worse.

I am really sorry for people who get sucked into those swamps.
(28-12-2022, 03:52 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote:
(08-12-2022, 06:08 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Yep, agreed. The parents have now appeared on the Alex Jones programme apparently; which says it all about their views. Rolleyes

Also says a lot about the alternative media way too many people place all their faith in. Mainstream may well be all those things they call it, but the alternatives are much much worse.

I am really sorry for people who get sucked into those swamps.

There have always been various kinds of nonsense (the illuminati nonsense has been around for decades) & urban myths around but I think they spread far more quickly now, thanks to the internet.
Maybe educating schoolkids about such bollocks might help in future.