Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mRNA remains in blood up to 28 days after vaccination
Probably many more than a million people have died unnecessarily from catching Covid in the early days because they did not get the vaccine, thanks to Trump.

Here's my conspiracy theory C_T_Russell, I know you love them,

It was noted that 6 workers that were sent into a bat cave to collect guano a couple of hundred kilometers from Wuhan were suffering from a respiratory disease which they all subsequently died from in spite of getting treatment. It was decided to get a sample of these bats which were then analyzed in Wuhan and sub-sequentially it was decided to see if a "gain of function" experiment could be carried out to turn the virus into a weapon.

At some stage the bats being experimented with were supposed to be euthanized but the process was poorly supervised and cleaning staff given the job eventually sold the bats at the Wuhan live meat market to get some cash. Voila epidemic.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/world/485143/...w-evidence
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
I heard it was Batman doing experiments in his bat cave...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(03-03-2023, 12:18 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 12:12 PM)king1 Wrote: Pretty sure the long term effects without the vaccine are a greater risk of catching covid, long covid, and death... 
But each to their own...

But ive already caught covid (ironically only the once) meanwhile my quadruple jabbed friends have caught it at least twice.

Quadruple? Four? Really? In Aotearoa?
(03-03-2023, 12:18 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 12:12 PM)king1 Wrote: Pretty sure the long term effects without the vaccine are a greater risk of catching covid, long covid, and death... 
But each to their own...

But ive already caught covid (ironically only the once) meanwhile my quadruple jabbed friends have caught it at least twice.

So your friends are more careless than you. Or just had worse luck. You were lucky that you only had a mild case without being vaccinated. Your friends may or may not have been worse if they weren't vaccinated. The thing with something like the vaccine is that on an individual level no one can ever know what would have happened under the alternative route. That's why the statistical data is so important and shy trials need large population numbers. We have that for the covid vaccine and it's very clear - people who have had the vaccine are less likely to catch covid and if they do will be less likely to be severely ill or die.
I have not been long on TMMB. Came over with the Pressf1 rowdy mob Smile

Is C_T_Russell the resident anti-vaxxer on this forum?

Ken
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
(03-03-2023, 06:12 PM)Kenj Wrote: I have not been long on TMMB. Came over with the Pressf1 rowdy mob Smile

Is C_T_Russell the resident anti-vaxxer on this forum?

Ken

"You may very well think so. I couldn't possibly comment."
Francis Urquhart Rolleyes Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
CT is the resident anti lots of things on here. Fortunately he seems to have a very thick skin.

Among other things.  Big Grin