Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Census
(04-03-2023, 06:12 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(04-03-2023, 05:48 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: So, with that hint of sugary delights I opened and did the yes no tick tick tick female  etc thing.

And no sweeties eventuated.

So I am off out to hose the cat. And the garden. Blardy swizz...

Rolleyes

Unless we're dead.

Confused

Ooooh - just think of it, people to haunt. Politicians in particular... Rolleyes Big Grin

One of the things I look forward to a lot. That and slapping a couple of people already across that river...  Big Grin
(02-03-2023, 10:33 AM)SueDonim Wrote: All done and submitted. No problem with submitting early - we can go back and change it if need be.
Apparently there's no going back to 'edit' your census info. https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/1314047...or-updated
(05-03-2023, 08:20 AM)harm_less Wrote:
(02-03-2023, 10:33 AM)SueDonim Wrote: All done and submitted. No problem with submitting early - we can go back and change it if need be.
Apparently there's no going back to 'edit' your census info. https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/1314047...or-updated

Yeah, I was reading that, no surprises really, but they should give you the provision to save your progress and then submit afterwards, that would be a better option.
I have had 2 Lots sent to me.
(05-03-2023, 10:34 AM)Ferrit47 Wrote: I have had 2 Lots sent to me.
Common occurrence. See my earlier post (#11) regarding this.
I have just spent an hour on the phone to the census 0800 number trying to sort out access for us. We moved into a retirement village on 20/12/22 and notified City Council (via lawyer), WINZ, IRD and DHB early December of our details. Haven't had a letter yet so thought I would go online to get an access code downloaded so we could process them.

No record of us at all. It seems we are non persona with the Gummint! The lady I spoke to couldn't find our address on their search system. They don't use names, just addresses and even though we have been here nearly 3 months it is not on the house address database. All sounds strange to me.

All sorted though, she took my house details and will send me a text with the access code. Aren't I a good boy then? Smile Smile
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
The letter says they will keep sending access codes until they receive completed forms.

Hmmmm, a lesson learned from online marketers/scammers maybe? ?
(05-03-2023, 12:00 PM)Kenj Wrote: I have just spent an hour on the phone to the census 0800 number trying to sort out access for us. We moved into a retirement village on 20/12/22 and notified City Council (via lawyer), WINZ, IRD and DHB early December of our details. Haven't had a letter yet so thought I would go online to get an access code downloaded so we could process them.

No record of us at all. It seems we are non persona with the Gummint! The lady I spoke to couldn't find our address on their search system. They don't use names, just addresses and even though we have been here nearly 3 months it is not on the house address database. All sounds strange to me.

All sorted though, she took my house details and will send me a text with the access code. Aren't I a good boy then? Smile Smile

How bizarre that they had no address for you - that, or incompetent. Award yourself a chocolate fish. Smile

(05-03-2023, 12:08 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: The letter says they will keep sending access codes until they receive completed forms.

That's what it sounds like - very sneaky. Dodgy
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(05-03-2023, 02:02 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(05-03-2023, 12:00 PM)Kenj Wrote: I have just spent an hour on the phone to the census 0800 number trying to sort out access for us. We moved into a retirement village on 20/12/22 and notified City Council (via lawyer), WINZ, IRD and DHB early December of our details. Haven't had a letter yet so thought I would go online to get an access code downloaded so we could process them.

How bizarre that they had no address for you - that, or incompetent. Award yourself a chocolate fish. Smile

(05-03-2023, 12:08 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: The letter says they will keep sending access codes until they receive completed forms.

Can I have 2 chocolate fish please. I am in need of chocolate as it is reputedly a cure for anyone afflicted with my religion as stated in my census (Pastafarian)
Don't give him sugar! I did mine yesterday on the promise of sugar and got nowt! Nada! Not a sweet thing in sight!

And two is just plain greedy.
(05-03-2023, 05:39 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Don't give him sugar! I did mine yesterday on the promise of sugar and got nowt! Nada! Not a sweet thing in sight!

><(((°>  ><(((°>  ><(((°>  please...  Heart Heart
(05-03-2023, 05:05 PM)Kenj Wrote:
(05-03-2023, 02:02 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: How bizarre that they had no address for you - that, or incompetent. Award yourself a chocolate fish. Smile

Can I have 2 chocolate fish please. I am in need of chocolate as it is reputedly a cure for anyone afflicted with my religion as stated in my census (Pastafarian)

TWO??! Two??  Rolleyes Big Grin
Is your name Oliver Twist by any chance?

In any case, you were never getting a chocolate fish because I only ever buy Whittakers & they don't make them, so tough bikkies Olly.... Rolleyes Big Grin

(05-03-2023, 05:39 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Don't give him sugar! I did mine yesterday on the promise of sugar and got nowt! Nada! Not a sweet thing in sight!

But surely - you have an emergency supply of Whittakers? For emergencies like running out of said Whittakers...??
Big Grin Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(05-03-2023, 06:13 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(05-03-2023, 05:05 PM)Kenj Wrote: Can I have 2 chocolate fish please. I am in need of chocolate as it is reputedly a cure for anyone afflicted with my religion as stated in my census (Pastafarian)

In any case, you were never getting a chocolate fish because I only ever buy Whittakers & they don't make them, so tough bikkies Olly.... Rolleyes Big Grin

But surely - you have an emergency supply of Whittakers? For emergencies like running out of said Whittakers...??
Big Grin Big Grin

I'm OK now. The leading lady in my life has just given me some Cadburys Dairy Milk choccy. She has such a way with me.  Blush Blush
(05-03-2023, 06:25 PM)Kenj Wrote:
(05-03-2023, 06:13 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: TWO??! Two??  Rolleyes Big Grin

Big Grin 

I'm OK now. The leading lady in my life has just given me some Cadburys Dairy Milk choccy. She has such a way with me.  Blush Blush

"Cadburys'??!"

Are you sure she isn't attempting murder? Big Grin  Rolleyes
(05-03-2023, 06:13 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(05-03-2023, 05:05 PM)Kenj Wrote: Can I have 2 chocolate fish please. I am in need of chocolate as it is reputedly a cure for anyone afflicted with my religion as stated in my census (Pastafarian)

Big Grin Big Grin

I spent my Whittakers money on plants. 

And did you see? He upped the ante! Soooooooooooooo norty...
(05-03-2023, 06:29 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(05-03-2023, 06:25 PM)Kenj Wrote: I'm OK now. The leading lady in my life has just given me some Cadburys Dairy Milk choccy. She has such a way with me.  Blush Blush

"Cadburys'??!"

Defintely after something... Dodgy
(05-03-2023, 07:13 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote:
(05-03-2023, 06:29 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: "Cadburys'??!"

Defintely after something... Dodgy

He's obviously easily swayed. Rolleyes
(06-03-2023, 10:56 AM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(05-03-2023, 07:13 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Defintely after something... Dodgy

He's obviously easily swayed. Rolleyes

Only when I'm dancing! Me and my walking frame are quite nice to watch, I'm told. Smile Smile
(06-03-2023, 11:28 AM)Kenj Wrote:
(06-03-2023, 10:56 AM)Lilith7 Wrote: He's obviously easily swayed. Rolleyes

Only when I'm dancing! Me and my walking frame are quite nice to watch, I'm told. Smile Smile

A bit of glitter here & there along the frame might help - y'know, give it a disco effect. Big Grin And maybe a couple of lights here & there - you could probably attach a torch or two... Big Grin
And a cup holder. For the wine glass.

One is on my list for the scoot.

Big Grin