Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Census
I have a scooter..... I have named her "Miss Mobi" I know she is a she as she cost quite a lot, very pretty in her red shiny body and is always demanding attention. When I go to the park on her I get chased by beautiful long neck chicks!
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
Mine is a champagne coloured Neo and she is my freedom. I would be lost without her...

If only she had better suspension she would be perfect. Big Grin
I have a Neo as well. This calls for a duel...... Photos at 10 paces.

(I forgot about the long legged chicks)

I'll fire first.......            
(06-03-2023, 03:29 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: And a cup holder. For the wine glass.

One is on my list for the scoot.

Big Grin

You could probably knock one up yourself - bit of number 8 wire & some pliers should do the trick... Big Grin Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Not exactly surprised by this, will be interesting to see what the uptake is tomorrow.
https://www.1news.co.nz/2023/03/06/stats...-response/
Doing kitchen stuff yesterday afternoon I was not impressed to hear one loud neighbour declaring to a couple of others outside my window that the census was a dangerous exercise to participate in because 'our personal information isn't safe'...

What anyone would want with her personal stuff is beyond me.  Big Grin
(07-03-2023, 04:50 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Doing kitchen stuff yesterday afternoon I was not impressed to hear one loud neighbour declaring to a couple of others outside my window that the census was a dangerous exercise to participate in because 'our personal information isn't safe'...

What anyone would want with her personal stuff is beyond me.  Big Grin

yep I'm quite sure hackers would love to know that I live in two story house... Smile
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
You are incredibly lucky. How many chapters in there? Wink
I believe the two personal questions you dont have to answer to are the ones that ask your religion and your occupation.
Who remembers when there was an online campaign to get people to put Jedi as their religion so it could be a legally recognized religion?
(06-03-2023, 05:00 PM)Kenj Wrote: I have a Neo as well. This calls for a duel...... Photos at 10 paces.

I'll fire first.......

Found it !

https://trademe.tmcdn.co.nz/photoserver/...813161.jpg
(07-03-2023, 10:05 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote:
(06-03-2023, 05:00 PM)Kenj Wrote: I have a Neo as well. This calls for a duel...... Photos at 10 paces.

I'll fire first.......

Found it !

Pretty colour!!
(07-03-2023, 10:05 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote:

I'll fire first.......

Found it !

Very swish, just needs one of those flags on a long aerial so people can see you coming. Smile
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(07-03-2023, 01:22 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(07-03-2023, 10:05 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Found it !

Very swish, just needs one of those flags on a long aerial so people can see you coming. Smile

Nooooooooo...... horrible things. Siren would be better?  Big Grin
It has a flag, and I do use it in order to give any potential targets fair warning of approaching peril. It also has a massive back pack pocket for stashing those who fail to take notice.

And I scored a bolt on extra, a cat carry case, just in case vet trips are called for. I am looking for a trailer, I'm considering adapting one of those kids trolleys. For plants...

And wine.

(07-03-2023, 03:39 PM)Kenj Wrote:
(07-03-2023, 01:22 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Very swish, just needs one of those flags on a long aerial so people can see you coming. Smile

Have you tried the horn? Embarrassing... Smile

(07-03-2023, 01:15 PM)Kenj Wrote:
(07-03-2023, 10:05 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Found it !

Pretty colour!!

One of the deciding factors, lol...

I am sooooo shallow about pretties!  Big Grin
(07-03-2023, 03:39 PM)Kenj Wrote:
(07-03-2023, 01:22 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Very swish, just needs one of those flags on a long aerial so people can see you coming. Smile

Good point - & it would be much more fun effective too, especially when sneaking cruising along behind someone.. Rolleyes Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin
(07-03-2023, 06:13 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(07-03-2023, 03:39 PM)Kenj Wrote: Nooooooooo...... horrible things. Siren would be better?  Big Grin

Good point - & it would be much more fun effective too, especially when sneaking cruising along behind someone.. Rolleyes Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin

You and I think alike  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(07-03-2023, 06:28 PM)Kenj Wrote:
(07-03-2023, 06:13 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Good point - & it would be much more fun effective too, especially when sneaking cruising along behind someone.. Rolleyes Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin

Noooo, most of them can run way too fast. You need to be sneaky... Dodgy
(07-03-2023, 06:45 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote:
(07-03-2023, 06:28 PM)Kenj Wrote: You and I think alike  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Noooo, most of them can run way too fast. You need to be sneaky... Dodgy

And have a butterfly net which is extendable.... Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin
(07-03-2023, 06:28 PM)Kenj Wrote:
(07-03-2023, 06:13 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Good point - & it would be much more fun effective too, especially when sneaking cruising along behind someone.. Rolleyes Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin

That could be dangerous! Big Grin Big Grin
I was a bit late in doing mine the other day, but found it stupid with the two questions asking what is your gender, and what is you sex?
It's basically asking the same question twice!