Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woke attempting to block woman's rights activist entering NZ
Makes them definitely not woke... Which I suppose is exactly what they are after...

Silly sausages.   Big Grin
‘Under His Wings’: Leaked Emails Reveal an Anti-Trans ‘Holy War’

https://www.vice.com/en/article/7kxpky/l...s-holy-war
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
Yet more evidence to convince me humanity is beyond saving.
(21-03-2023, 03:29 PM)king1 Wrote:
(21-03-2023, 11:15 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Instead of believing everything you read about her, how about listening to what she actually says and make your own mind up.
Regarding nazi claims, it all stems from this.
https://youtu.be/KpgJA1ERlgc

She is not divisive at all. It's the woke and pro trans community that are the divisive ones here.
We are living in a world now where woman's rights are being eroded away by transgender men who want to pretend they are a woman and be entitled to woman's rights.
Now they are teaching the kids at school all this sort of crap.
You think its OK for men to go into a woman's bathroom just because they are dressed as one?
This world is so messed up and they are calling tbis progress? I think humanity is taking a serious step backwards if you ask me.
This is what we are up against.
It's the same nonsense the bible has been peddling for millenia... Man, Woman, they get it on and have babies.  

Life is more complicated than that nowadays and you or Kellie or Oldfellah have no right to say what or how people should feel, or identify themselves as.  These people are not pretending CT, they feel the way they do about themselves exactly as you and I do, the only difference is that the way they feel doesn't actually align with their physical body...

Yes it may seem uncomfortable or strange to some, but are we to be an inclusive society or one full of hate and anger?   Kellie-jay seems to be deceitfully piggybacking off a woman's rights platform to peddle her own brand of anti/hatred

I also don't buy this eroding woman's rights guise either - yes there will be issues to deal with in terms of perhaps a need for unisex loos perhaps  but nothing that is insurmountable for the majority.

Definitely agree - imo, all 'holy books' should remove all those hateful passages which encourage/ incite violence & discrimination against others from them & put them carefully away in a safe place where they can be viewed by our incredulous & horrified descendants in centuries to come...yep I know, never happen But Oh, it would make a truly excellent start! Rolleyes Big Grin

Being 'proud to be anti gay & anti transgender' is in fact nothing whatever to be proud of; quite the reverse in fact. I've known a few gay people & they appear to, as far as I can tell, totally lack two heads, or a tail & horns. And in fact are ordinary people much like ourselves; the difference being they are attracted to their own gender, & they're not harming anyone.

(22-03-2023, 09:17 AM)zqwerty Wrote: ‘Under His Wings’: Leaked Emails Reveal an Anti-Trans ‘Holy War’

https://www.vice.com/en/article/7kxpky/l...s-holy-war

That is plainly evil, yet they claim to be 'Christians' doing the work of their god. They are idiots - fools who want violent means & they're using their primitive belief system from the first century to  attempt to pass judgement on 21st century society & its people. Dodgy Angry

(21-03-2023, 06:29 PM)Olive Wrote: I will copy here a concise remark from an anonymous Twitter user: 

".....women want their safe spaces back ? dear we have never been safe anywhere , especially in our own homes and on the street. It’s not trans folk we need protection from, it’s MEN . Straight men."

Absolutely!  Exactly!  Yes indeed!

Exactly. And while I've no problem with trans people there sadly are those twisted souls who'll claim to be trans women in order only to gain access to those safe spaces for women.

I'd agree with an earlier post that we need loos specifically for trans people - & while we're at it, trans only sports events as well.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Seems to me trans do not need to be anything other than trans, if they are granted the same rights, respect, and acceptance any other human being can expect.

I do like the word 'vile' though. It does sum up rather nicely the views of the many named 'activist' claiming to speak for women.

Not this one you don't you vile person.
(22-03-2023, 02:49 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Seems to me trans do not need to be anything other than trans, if they are granted the same rights, respect, and acceptance any other human being can expect.

I do like the word 'vile' though. It does sum up rather nicely the views of the many named 'activist' claiming to speak for women.

Not this one you don't you vile person.

Its always been a favourite of mine, too since it describes some so very well. Smile

I remembered the first trans person I'd ever heard of, Jan Morris & found this.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2020/n...s-obituary
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
[Image: FrzCUDxaQAAfECb?format=png&name=900x900]

See if NZ can give her a better show of non-support than Tasmania did recently.
We definitely do not want the boys in the little black shorts, making their ignorance crystal clear with their pathetic Adolf salutes. We have enough hateful idiots of our own without that lot.

Free speech is an excellent thing; hate speech is not. As long as she steers clear of that then she's welcome to make her voice heard - without the hate.
I do not think that a male who identifies as a female should go and use their toilets, I have yet to see a female that identifies as a male stand up and use a urinal in male toilets.
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
It might be hard to tell.

But being the old fashioned boomer type of female, these days I make sure I go before I go, so I hope I never have to think about who is in the cubicle next door.

If I was trans, I think I'd do the same.
(22-03-2023, 06:42 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: I do not think that a male who identifies as a female should go and use their toilets, I have yet to see a female that identifies as a male stand up and use a urinal in male toilets.

This is exactly the whole point!
We are seeing male athletes compete against females, but thankfully common sense appears to be somewhat prevailing in this department with recent rulings that will prohibit this in some sports.

Just have a gender "diverse" toilet or whatever PC name they want to call it and leave it at that.

(22-03-2023, 05:39 PM)harm_less Wrote: [Image: FrzCUDxaQAAfECb?format=png&name=900x900]

See if NZ can give her a better show of non-support than Tasmania did recently.

Why? She speaks the truth, nothing she says is hateful, she is just stating facts if you ever bother to listen to her.
(23-03-2023, 08:52 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(22-03-2023, 05:39 PM)harm_less Wrote: See if NZ can give her a better show of non-support than Tasmania did recently.

Why? She speaks the truth, nothing she says is hateful, she is just stating facts if you ever bother to listen to her.
If so then how about posting a link to her "speaking the truth" rather than expecting us to take your opinion of its content as fact? The support she is eliciting from far right groups such as those demonstrating at her Melbourne event would seem to indicate an unhealthy version of 'the truth'.
I don't think she has any interest in truth. I think she is a narcissist who has found the perfect vehicle to ride right up to her own personal grandstand.

Her supporters and the media have fallen into her scam. So have we if we take anything she says seriously.
(23-03-2023, 09:37 AM)harm_less Wrote:
(23-03-2023, 08:52 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote:

If so then how about posting a link to her "speaking the truth" rather than expecting us to take your opinion of its content as fact? The support she is eliciting from far right groups such as those demonstrating at her Melbourne event would seem to indicate an unhealthy version of 'the truth'.

Ive already posted a link earlier on the first page.
Tell me whats so hateful about what she is saying.
She just wants women to be woman and not some guys get entitled to the same rights as woman because of the way they dress and/or identify themselves.
As already discussed here, the example of a male being allowed to use a woman's toilet or changing room should be cause for concern.
Okay, so where does a male transitioned or transitioning into female go to use a toilet? Or to change into gym gear?

The Mens loo? Knowing how aggressive straight men can be I would be strongly advising them to avoid that at all costs.

The reality is, when it comes to safety for women and children, straight men are the obvious danger. And trust me, we know it all too well.
(23-03-2023, 09:56 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(23-03-2023, 09:37 AM)harm_less Wrote: If so then how about posting a link to her "speaking the truth" rather than expecting us to take your opinion of its content as fact? The support she is eliciting from far right groups such as those demonstrating at her Melbourne event would seem to indicate an unhealthy version of 'the truth'.

Ive already posted a link earlier on the first page.
Tell me whats so hateful about what she is saying.
She just wants women to be woman and not some guys get entitled to the same rights as woman because of the way they dress and/or identify themselves.
As already discussed here, the example of a male being allowed to use a woman's toilet or changing room should be cause for concern.

There are problems in society these days and they will have to be worked out soon.

However, I don't want someone getting their jolly's in her objectionable way. Obviously a sexual deviant powered by hatred! Takes self pleasure by thinking about other folk sexual ways.
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
From our new online radio station RealityCheck.Radio ~
Former University lecturer and author Dr Greg Clydesdale, believes woke ideology is now so ingrained in our establishment that it represents a major threat to Western values and New Zealand’s future:
“A number of writers have noted that the woke ideology is now so entrenched in our institutions that it presents a genuine threat to Western culture. The term ‘woke’ had origins that I personally support, that is alertness ‘to racial prejudice and discrimination’. However, over time, those bearing the ‘woke’ label have adopted more extreme positions. It is now associated with intolerance and over-righteous zealots who believe they are morally superior.
Dr Clydesdale explains that universities “play a leading role” in nurturing this destructive ideology, which is then transmitted to the media, education and other institutions. He outlines why the woke bias is so dangerous: from the corruption of knowledge – “I have met students coming out of teacher’s college who did not know that Maori were cannibals and took slaves, but they knew a long list of bad things that the colonial government had done”, to the refusal to publish research they disagree with.
Clydesdale's main platform seems to be NZCPR, which is Muriel Newman's far right blog. I wouldn't listen to him if you paid me.
(21-03-2023, 11:15 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
That 'interview' was discraceful. The Sky woman allowed the woman to interject over both the other interviewee and herself. The interviewed woman's manner and lack of respect for the others involved says far more about her than what she is actually saying. Reactionary and antagonistic for reasons of self-promotion it would appear.
The February-March 2023 issue of TotsToTeens has an article entitled Gender Identity 101 with definitions AMAB, AFAB, AGENDER etc and the use of pronouns such as per/pers, xe/xir, it/its and so on plus a list of websites to enable children to express they/them diversity.