Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where have all the PF1ers gone.
Pop in, just to check what's going on.

Shame the old PF1 went to the wall.

lurking.
Same here Lurking!
Awesome King1, well done you! Should be quite helpful with problems of old but still relevant in today's climate.
Checking in now and then. Probably be back more often after autumn, garden has been keeping me busy.
I'm still here but not as much as I used to be..
Im still here,

Changing jobs in April,  currently got Covid and  am playing the waiting game on news from my Mum who is possibly days away from not being here any more, and due to covid I cant be there  Sad
Im not trying to be difficult it just comes naturally.
Oh gosh beetle, sorry to hear that.
Ken
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
Sorry to hear your news Bettle, my thoughts are with you. Best wishes for the new job.
That was before Beetle got the bad news - - - -
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
I still look in occasionally but not having any computer issues doesn't compel me to drop in. Do spend a bit of time on NZHS forum (New Zealand Hunting and Shooting). About to stop work as have sold the property and we are going on the road in our caravan.
It's hard to fly like an Eagle when surrounded by Turkeys
(08-04-2023, 05:54 PM)R2x1 Wrote: That was before Beetle got the bad news - - - -

Yes  my mum passed on 4 April, 90 years young. her funeral is this coming Tuesday. Easter does hold things up a bit. But i should be fit and healthy by then.
Im not trying to be difficult it just comes naturally.
And yesterday SWMBO left us. So, to keep up with beetle I got COVID.
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
Very sorry to hear that R2x1.
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
Gosh, so much bad news. My thoughts are with you, beetle and R2.

Ken
(10-04-2023, 10:21 AM)R2x1 Wrote: And yesterday SWMBO left us. So, to keep up with beetle I got COVID.

I am so sorry R2...
zqwerty,, Kenj, and Oh_hunnihunni -thanks. ( Apparently the chocolate diet is neither habit forming nor effective. )
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
Tell that to my supermarket. They are censoring my online order - no wine or chock delivered this week.

I shall have to go in there and sort them out.  Big Grin
....and here I am, still with a box of Scorched Almonds and 4 hollow choccy eggs to wade through. Smile
(11-04-2023, 01:46 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Tell that to my supermarket. They are censoring my online order - no wine or chock delivered this week.

I shall have to go in there and sort them out.  Big Grin

Advise them (with extreme prejudice) that your chocolates are a vital ingredient in a research project of international interest. EVERYBODY needs choc test results PDQ.
With no Choc, the wine is actually promoted to Mental Health Essential Medication.
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
Coming back to this forum after a longish time away, I see my name on the list of absentees. No offence intended, just the passage of time.

Kind of miss the arguments that often flared up, even if some people (self not excluded) sometimes got a bit carried away.

Here is a bit of wisdom that I gleaned over the years: just because you disagree with someone, that does not make them a bad person.