Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where have all the PF1ers gone.
Pop-in now and again to see what's new.

2 grandchildren, both boys know how to fix most of our problems. Shame they can't fix the smart TV problem, but we think it's the antennae's position being blocked by a large conifer tree and sugarloaf re-peater station. 

lurking.
(01-09-2023, 06:43 PM)lurking. Wrote: Pop-in now and again to see what's new.

2 grandchildren, both boys know how to fix most of our problems. Shame they can't fix the smart TV problem, but we think it's the antennae's position being blocked by a large conifer tree and sugarloaf re-peater station. 

lurking.

These young-uns leave me for dead as well.  Cool Tongue
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
Well, I’m back! It took me until last night to work out where you all were Sad
And I can’t remember what my Avatar was, I’ll think about a bit and maybe Wainuiitech can remind me and I had to change my signature. I remember how helpful you all were - and I really miss the jokes. I plagarised lot of them in the Newsletter I do for the Club I belong to.?
(10-11-2023, 01:25 PM)MrsMac Wrote: Well, I’m back! It took me until last night to work out where you all were Sad
And I can’t remember what my Avatar was, I’ll think about a bit and maybe Wainuiitech can remind me and I had to change my signature. I remember how helpful you all were - and I really miss the jokes. I plagarised lot of them in the Newsletter I do for the Club I belong to.?

Welcome to the new Home.  To be honest I cant remember what name you used in old PF1. ??? MrsMac does'nt ring a bell ??
Upgrades = Old bugs replaced with new Bugs.
ummm, good pies Mrs Macs
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Had a steak & cheese pie for dinner. Another 4 months off my life, but I don't care anymore.
(10-11-2023, 02:28 PM)Wainuitech Wrote:
(10-11-2023, 01:25 PM)MrsMac Wrote: Well, I’m back! It took me until last night to work out where you all were Sad

Welcome to the new Home.  To be honest I cant remember what name you used in old PF1. ??? MrsMac does'nt ring a bell ??

I was RM - very immaginative!
Did RM has a "Peanuts" character as a icon?
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
From the list on the first page of this message, it looks like your sign in might have R.M., not RM. Ring any bells?
That’s me! You did well. I had forgotten about the full stops.
(26-11-2023, 08:39 AM)Kenj Wrote: Did RM has a "Peanuts" character as an opeicon?

Nope.
Still here but wish that the "new post" area stood out like it did in the old Press F1 board. Nearly impossible to tell if there are any new post here.
(27-11-2023, 12:31 PM)paulw Wrote: Still here but wish that the "new post" area stood out like it did in the old Press F1 board.  Nearly impossible to tell if there are any new post here.

you can use the 'todays posts' button in the toolbar towards the top, that gets you everything from the last 24 hours

The portal view might be useful as well
https://tmmb.co.nz/forums/portal.php
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Hi All,
I've just registered here after being on Reddit for a while. Gave that up after they introduced fees for the 3party apps.access.
Good on you all for keeping this going.
Welcome notechyet, I remember you from Press F1.
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
Still around, lurking. All the best for 2024 everyone
Still here. Wish there was a better way of telling if there are new posts in the in the main groups like there was on the old Press F1 board.
Click this link at the top of every page:

View New Posts
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
Yes but in the old P F1 you could see when you arrived at the main menu that there were new post rather than having to click into each forum.
(25-01-2024, 08:35 AM)paulw Wrote: Yes but in the old P F1 you could see when you arrived at the main menu that there were new post rather than having to click into each  forum.

You still Can / Do .

If you log into the main page look at the PF1 Section, and any unread new messages will be in Bold (either PF1 or Chat)  Example: click this link https://tmmb.co.nz/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=86

If you want to go directly to the PF1 Section, then when you are there, bookmark the page, or Chat same thing and it will take you  right there next time. Same thing, any new messages that you have not seen are in bold if nothing new look at the date shown and it will tell you when the last post was posted, if that day it shows in Hours if nothing that day will show day.
Upgrades = Old bugs replaced with new Bugs.