Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump Indicted
By the time the election comes around, one will be six foot under and the other will be in jail.  I hope they have a backup plan...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
And her name is... Big Grin
Watch the POS walk free.........
(05-04-2023, 10:26 AM)zippity Wrote: Watch the POS walk free.........

i don't know, Alvin Bragg seems very determined.  

I might suggest the number of defence lawyers lined up at the table is directly proportional to guilt...

I do hope they were all paid in advance.
(05-04-2023, 10:26 AM)zippity Wrote: Watch the POS walk free.........

I prefer the POSDT acronym "Pile Of Steaming Dog Turds"

But there again I use his website as a password www.trumpisawanker.com

I have a Sister in Law living in Washington who is/was? a real T-Rumpist. Really a PITA "Pain In The Arse" She was very quiet when they were visiting in Feb this year.

Then there is this lovely classical choral rendition! SmileSmileSmile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZxCAqCUgug
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
How the court illustrator captured the former president during today's arraignment in New York

https://old.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsintere...he_former/

Caution, some bad language in the comments because, of course, it's Reddit.
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
If he has falsified business records & that can be proven beyond doubt then the wheels may very well finally fall off the Trump circus train.

Its difficult to comprehend that so many think he's a hero of some kind when the reverse is closer to the truth; he's precisely the sort of person who'd chuck his most faithful follower to the wolves without a second thought.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Donald Trump Jr posts photo of hush money judge’s daughter as his father was warned to stop threats

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...14205.html
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
He seems to believe that the laws & rules don't apply to he & his family.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(05-04-2023, 03:00 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: He seems to believe that the laws & rules don't apply to he & his family.
But the old saying about death and taxes seems to have trumped The Don, in the same way it did Al Capone. Tongue
(05-04-2023, 05:03 PM)harm_less Wrote:
(05-04-2023, 03:00 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: He seems to believe that the laws & rules don't apply to he & his family.
But the old saying about death and taxes seems to have trumped The Don, in the same way it did Al Capone. Tongue

With any sort of luck.... Big Grin Big Grin
Trump is such a threat that they are trying to dig all this dirt up, most will be thrown out because of statue of limitations for a start.
With all the election fraud and mail in ballots dumped on the side of the road its no wonder that Trump supporters are angry.
I cant wait to see him get re-elected back in 2024.
They don't need to dig terribly far & if he's falsified business records & that can be proven then his goose may be well & truly cooked.
The man's a braggart & a fool.
(07-04-2023, 11:33 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Trump is such a threat that they are trying to dig all this dirt up, most will be thrown out because of statue of limitations for a start.
With all the election fraud and mail in ballots dumped on the side of the road its no wonder that Trump supporters are angry.
So you have reliable proof of your claims or did you just think them up by yourself?

I'll agree that Trump is a threat.... to the existence of life on Earth, but I don't think that's what you were referring to.
apparently there was some trays of mail found on the side of the road in Wisconsin, that had a few postal ballots amongst the hundreds of other mail items.
But once again though the fact kinda get twisted around, chewed up and shat out the rectum of the conspiracy trumpists...

(07-04-2023, 01:11 PM)harm_less Wrote:
(07-04-2023, 11:33 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Trump is such a threat that they are trying to dig all this dirt up, most will be thrown out because of statue of limitations for a start.
So you have reliable proof of your claims or did you just think them up by yourself?

I'll agree that Trump is a threat.... to the existence of life on Earth, but I don't think that's what you were referring to.
I was watching that election closely.
Trump was well in the lead and then for some stupid reason the counting came to virtually a standstill.
Next thing trump votes stopped coming in and biden votes passed trump.
I smell a rat, and they were boarding up the windows in the countinf centres so people couldn't observe.
I've seen videos of ballots bring removed at the back of election centre's and post offices and being taken away.
There are plenty of photo/video evidence of dumped mail in ballots on the side of the road.
And then you have to call into question the electronic dominion voting machines.
(10-04-2023, 10:12 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(07-04-2023, 01:11 PM)harm_less Wrote: So you have reliable proof of your claims or did you just think them up by yourself?

Trump was well in the lead and then for some stupid reason the counting came to virtually a standstill.
I smell a rat, and they were boarding up the windows in the countinf centres so people couldn't observe.
I've seen videos of ballots bring removed at the back of election centre's and post offices and being taken away.
There are plenty of photo/video evidence of dumped mail in ballots on the side of the road.
And then you have to call into question the electronic dominion voting machines.
So in failing to post links to your claims you're saying that you don't have reliable proof. Good oh.
(07-04-2023, 01:11 PM)harm_less Wrote: So you have reliable proof of your claims or did you just think them up by yourself?

Thats describes the running of an election perfectly, count the votes as they come in... 

some states favour one or the other so yes Trump votes could end while the Biden ones continue, depending on the order the counted results are presented

Windows were probably boarded up because of the safety concerns, because some numpti thought it would be a good idea to send his supporters to the vote counting centers
https://news.sky.com/story/us-election-2...s-12124244

For the same reason they probably removed the votes once counting had finished to take them to a secure location - the back door would probably seem like a better idea if there are crazed Trump supporters out the front

"I've seen videos of ballots bring removed at the back of election centre's and post offices and being taken away.

There are plenty of photo/video evidence of dumped mail in ballots on the side of the road."

No. You've seen videos of what you were told were ballots being removed or dumped on the side of the road. Rolleyes Rolleyes