Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump Indicted
(10-04-2023, 11:24 AM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(10-04-2023, 10:12 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: I was watching that election closely.
Trump was well in the lead and then for some stupid reason the counting came to virtually a standstill.
Next thing trump votes stopped coming in and biden votes passed trump.
I smell a rat, and they were boarding up the windows in the countinf centres so people couldn't observe.
I've seen videos of ballots bring removed at the back of election centre's and post offices and being taken away.
There are plenty of photo/video evidence of dumped mail in ballots on the side of the road.
And then you have to call into question the electronic dominion voting machines.

"I've seen videos of ballots bring removed at the back of election centre's and post offices and being taken away.

There are plenty of photo/video evidence of dumped mail in ballots on the side of the road."

No. You've seen videos of what you were told were ballots being removed or dumped on the side of the road. Rolleyes Rolleyes

You could clearly read what was printed on them.

The news article also said the authorities were investigating it, never heard what come to it.
I doubt anyone would go to all the effort to print fake ballots.
Here's a thought, maybe they were removed legitimately - a normal vote counting process...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(10-04-2023, 12:27 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(10-04-2023, 11:24 AM)Lilith7 Wrote: "I've seen videos of ballots bring removed at the back of election centre's and post offices and being taken away.

There are plenty of photo/video evidence of dumped mail in ballots on the side of the road."

No. You've seen videos of what you were told were ballots being removed or dumped on the side of the road. Rolleyes Rolleyes

You could clearly read what was printed on them.

The news article also said the authorities were investigating it, never heard what come to it.
I doubt anyone would go to all the effort to print fake ballots.

And they're all so very, very honest over there its not as if anyone would plant anything, eh.....oh, hang on. Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)