Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jacinda Ardern,Gareth Hughes
I do not have impossibly high standards when it comes to political people. I realise that not only are they flawed humans like me, but also probably suffer from a mild (or otherwise) mental health issue that forces them to seek positions of power over the rest of us far more balanced folk, who know it is better not to volunteer for those kinds of jobs.

Therefore, dropping the ball occasionally is entirely understandable.
Oh_hunnihunni, absolutely agree.
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
(10-04-2023, 10:43 AM)king1 Wrote:
(10-04-2023, 10:06 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Lol is this some sort of joke?
She has to be the worst leader NZ has ever had.
There is a reason her popularity dropped so much.
Now NZ is left with a high cost of living crisis and record inflation and division in society we have never experienced before.
I wouldn't mind betting she will find a nice spot in the world economic forum.
you can't really blame her for those pesky global issues that have substantially caused the inflation and high cost of living crisis, covid,  supply chain issues, wars - that sort of thing.

How come aussie, Europe and the USA are better off than  us post-covid then?
(10-04-2023, 11:50 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(10-04-2023, 10:43 AM)king1 Wrote: you can't really blame her for those pesky global issues that have substantially caused the inflation and high cost of living crisis, covid,  supply chain issues, wars - that sort of thing.

How come aussie, Europe and the USA are better off than  us post-covid then?

They're not, a lot of countries are suffering from high inflation, some more some less
https://tradingeconomics.com/country-lis...nent=world
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup