Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bollocks
I am not as much under the effluence of inchohol as some thinkle peep.

975 keystrokes so far; all of 'em perfect.
I'm unanimouse on that, except for the voting.

Dodgy
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
Time for bed R2 Smile Smile
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
Ahhhhh, clean sheets! The reward for all that effort...
(22-04-2023, 08:43 PM)Kenj Wrote: Time for bed R2 Smile Smile

Sounds about right -
Clapping Clapping Exclamation

(22-04-2023, 09:22 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Ahhhhh, clean sheets! The reward for all that effort...

ZZZ's of the highest quality, alas,  ruined by free-range sheets.   Fffuuu    Itwasntme

Entropy is not what
it used to be.
(23-04-2023, 09:55 AM)R2x1 Wrote:
(22-04-2023, 08:43 PM)Kenj Wrote: Time for bed R2 Smile Smile

Clapping Clapping Exclamation

(22-04-2023, 09:22 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Ahhhhh, clean sheets! The reward for all that effort...

ZZZ's of the highest quality, alas,  ruined by free-range sheets.   Fffuuu    Itwasntme

Hmmn, free range sheets? are they in anyway similar to free range chickens? Huh

Its funny what happens sometimes when drinking.

We were playing on the Wii last night ( bowling and whack fuck- Golf) All of a sudden the Google Home Mini Starts speaking out all sorts of rubbish -- I yelled out we weren't talking to you b*tch LOL And it responded by saying " Sorry just trying to help, I'll keep quiet" We cracked up laughing Big Grin
Upgrades = Old bugs replaced with new Bugs.
Just figured out the diff between free range sheets and free range chickens..... One tucks, the other clucks!

Now, no suggestions using other homonyms.
Free-range sheets, regardless of homonyms and other scallywags, can be identified by a tendency to wander off to unfamiliar pastures, particularly in warmer weather. Sheets and chickens do have weird flocking habits when inaccessible areas are being accessed.
Tongue
Dunno how this merged 2 replies into a single mess. Loose nut on the keyboard maybe?

(23-04-2023, 10:59 AM)Wainuitech Wrote: Its funny what happens sometimes when drinking.

We were playing on the Wii last night ( bowling and whack fuck- Golf) All of a sudden the Google Home Mini Starts speaking out all sorts of rubbish -- I yelled out we weren't talking to you b*tch LOL  And it responded by saying  " Sorry just trying to help, I'll keep quiet"  We cracked up laughing Big Grin

ROFL. The perversity of supposedly inanimate objects sometimes gets more apt than it is meant to.
Wink
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
Awww blame the innocent sheets why doncha...

Hospital corners and a tight tuck in soon sorts that out. Didn't your mummies teach you proper?
Hospital corners don't work on Hospital beds with alternating air mattresses. Ain't got nobody to tuck me in no mo' neither.
It's a hard world when the bed's got hoses coming out the corner, and the mattress is tied to the frame along the edges.  It's a plot!

Tongue
Entropy is not what
it used to be.