Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
legal cannabis
(23-05-2023, 05:20 PM)Kenj Wrote:
(23-05-2023, 04:23 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Absolutely. Give him a chance to get it right...

I see the hospitals have a living and learn scheme going where they pay people who will work and learn a living wage.

Hope the surgeon I am to see tomorrow isn't on that scheme?

Oh dear, now I'm worried.  Tongue Confused Confused

Take Obi-Wan Corgi with you; that'll scare the living daylights out of him. Big Grin Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(23-05-2023, 07:18 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(23-05-2023, 05:20 PM)Kenj Wrote: I see the hospitals have a living and learn scheme going where they pay people who will work and learn a living wage.

Hope the surgeon I am to see tomorrow isn't on that scheme?

Oh dear, now I'm worried.  Tongue Confused Confused

Take Obi-Wan Corgi with you; that'll scare the living daylights out of him. Big Grin Rolleyes

Good thinking, "use the force, Ken, use the force"   Big Grin Big Grin
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
(24-05-2023, 06:30 AM)Kenj Wrote:
(23-05-2023, 07:18 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Take Obi-Wan Corgi with you; that'll scare the living daylights out of him. Big Grin Rolleyes

Good thinking, "use the force, Ken, use the force"   Big Grin Big Grin

OK. I'm on the urgent list after being checked out by Surgeon. X-Rays show it's pretty bad with bone on bone causing the pain. How long that means is unknown but they asked if I was available for admission anytime.

Didn't have to think about that  Tongue
Ha, you wimp. I've been acute, bone on bone for the last five years, lol.Weird the way we can get used to something we can't change...

I am very grateful for Celebrex though. Without that daily habit, life is unpleasant.

I was told 4 to 6 months back on 23rd Jan, so the sands are definitely running out now. Can't wait, despite my very real horror of hospitals. And orthopedic surgeries. Still, has to be better than this...
Urgent list sounds promising, & 4-6 months, so hope its all fixed soon. It can't be much fun waiting & waiting.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(24-05-2023, 02:53 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Ha, you wimp. I've been acute, bone on bone for the last five years, lol.Weird the way we can get used to something we can't change...

I am very grateful for Celebrex though. Without that daily habit, life is unpleasant.

I was told 4 to 6 months back on 23rd Jan, so the sands are definitely running out now. Can't wait, despite my very real horror of hospitals. And orthopedic surgeries. Still, has to be better than this...

I'm a foundation member of "Wimps Anonymous" Please join up, just send me a brown envelope with the membership fee $500 to my PO Box 0410E.  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Tongue
(24-05-2023, 05:12 PM)Kenj Wrote:
(24-05-2023, 02:53 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Ha, you wimp. I've been acute, bone on bone for the last five years, lol.Weird the way we can get used to something we can't change...

I'm a foundation member of "Wimps Anonymous" Please join up, just send me a brown envelope with the membership fee $500 to my PO Box 0410E.  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Tongue
I shall start saving up immediately. As soon as I can find another Pics jar for the pennies.  Shy I like the lids...