Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russians & Mercenaries not happy campers
(26-06-2023, 03:23 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(26-06-2023, 02:12 PM)nzoomed Wrote: Putin will be laying low for some time i reckon.
Interestingly enough, it appears Prigozhin was attacked by the russian army, or so he claims.
If thats the case, it could be very well the reason he gets away with what he did.

We're probably never going to know exactly what the hell happened, whether they genuinely did have a falling out or if it was all a sham.

I just wish the Russians would get the hell out of Ukraine & leave them in peace.

Well the good news is that Ukraine has no Wagner forces remaining which were the ones with the biggest motivation to fight since they were being paid.
Russian forces are inadequate and largely have no real will to fight. Looks like some have pulled back and headed back into Russia to help stabilise the situation over there which is good news.
On top of that, Ukraine is still advancing and the defence lines on the front are slowly collapsing.
The sad thing is that lives will still be taken.
My Dad - an army officer, always slagged off mercenaries as the 'whores of the battlefield'. I'm afraid I share that opinion.
(28-06-2023, 01:39 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: My Dad - an army officer, always slagged off mercenaries as the 'whores of the battlefield'. I'm afraid I share that opinion.

They don't come much lower than mercenaries. Dodgy
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)