Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump indicted
that one of trump is hilarious
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Yes he must have practiced many times to get that pose correct and was probably coached by his legal eagles, what is interesting is that we may be seeing exactly who we've been dealing with for the last 4 years, looks as if he's dropped the slightly foppish act and we are seeing the man behind the mask.

An interesting aside is that the black man who is Director of Black Voices for Trump remains in custody without bail unlike all the others who have been allowed outside.

https://www.cbsnews.com/atlanta/news/tru...hout-bail/
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
From a radio report I heard earlier Trump is going for the Winston Churchill look and has adopted the "Never surrender" motto to complete the facade.
From the Trump Tucker interview, extracted from Reddit, another Trump word flow:

"Try reading this aloud without losing your mind:

Tucker: "Why is China allowed to conduct imperialism in our hemisphere?"

Well, yeah, and it's far beyond Cuba. It's all over South America. So, we built a thing called the Panama Canal. We lost 35,000 people to the mosquito. You know, malaria? We lost 35,000 people building... WE lost 35,000 people because of the mosquito. Vicious. They had to build under nets. It was one of the true, great, wonders of the world, as he said, "one of the nine wonders of the world", no no, it was one of the seven. It happened a little while ago. You know, there's nine wonders of the world. You could make nine wonders! He would have been better off if he stuck with the nine and just said, Yeah, I think it's nine. But this is one of the true, seven, Wonders of the world. And you take a look at the Panama Canal. It was such an incredible engineering marvel. We sold it, under Jimmy Carter. We sold it to Panama for $1. The following day they quadrupled that ships had to pay to get across. They didn't lose one ship. And now they've made it much bigger and now they've widened it. They've doubled it, right? They more than doubled it. And it's one of the most profitable things any time, it's just incredible. Right? We gave it away for $1. CHINA now controls it. They actually control the Panama Canal. They run it, they control it. And we shouldn't let that happen. And we can't let China be in Cuba. And they'll get out. If I'm president, they'll get out. Because I had a very good relationship with President Xi. But he respected this country. He respected me, and he'll get out. And we can't let them run the Panama Canal. We built the Panama Canal. Should have never been given to Panama. We should have had it, but we gave it for $1. Think of it. They quadrupled IN ONE DAY! They lifted the fees, which are, you know, pretty big, for these massive ships to go through, right? Rather than going around the Cape and all the tremendous storms, such beauty, such... you know, when you see... it's beautiful stuff, but you didn't want to get caught in those storms. Those were storms that wiped out the biggest ships. And we go through the Panama Canal. We built it, and we gave it away for $1. Think of that. How stupid are we? We have done the stupidest things in this country. And now we have a President that can't put two sentences together, can't speak, can't walk, can't talk. I don't think he gets to the starting gate, but these people do miracles. I mean, he ran out of his basement and you got away with that one because of COVID. So he sort of got away with it. They cheated on the election. But you have people that are very smart, but they're fascists and they're radical left lunatics and they're destroying our country, and the all electric cars and the windmills all over the place, which, by the way, don't work, and they're all... most of them made in China for the most part they're made in China, Germany, a little bit, but China. But you look at what's happening to our country, even no voter ID, I mean, why don't they want voter ID? There's only one reason they don't want voter ID because they want to cheat. Who doesn't want... You know, the Democrat convention, the last one, they had voter ID that was THIS big (gestures). It looked like a prison card, this big on their chest. You walked in and your picture, your this, your fingerprint, you had everything, the most incredible voter ID I've ever seen! That was to get into the Democrat National Convention. But to get in to vote, if you buy groceries, if you buy practically anything now you have ID. On a card, credit cards or otherwise... and

(at which point Tucker interrupts) "But don't you think it's racist to show your ID?""
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
"Flow" as in verbal diarrhea. How can any interviewer listen to a stream of nonsense like that and not collapse into laughter?
(25-08-2023, 08:50 PM)harm_less Wrote: From a radio report I heard earlier Trump is going for the Winston Churchill look and has adopted the "Never surrender" motto to complete the facade.

And failing dismally... Rolleyes Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
He better suits the Nicolae Ceaușescu look? Thats why his wife isn't much seen these days? Doesn't want to have the ending like Elena did,
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
(26-08-2023, 12:34 PM)Kenj Wrote: He better suits the Nicolae Ceaușescu look? Thats why his wife isn't much seen these days? Doesn't want to have the ending like Elena did,

She could hardly be blamed for doing a runner, poor woman.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
One positive is that he makes our politicians look eloquent and intelligent.
In and out of jobs, running free
Waging war with society
Quote: Kenj:"He better suits the Nicolae Ceaușescu look? Thats why his wife isn't much seen these days? Doesn't want to have the ending like Elena did, "

Doesn't want any reruns of Vladmir, the Impaler AKA Vlad Dracula, who was a sharp lad in his day? Burning At The Stake was a fair bit better than some of the other stunts they did with stakes ion those days. (Encouraged by the Church naturally, where adjudged expedient.)
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
A sharp lad indeed, and one whom history has sadly portrayed as more monster than clever bastard...

(26-08-2023, 09:10 PM)Zurdo Wrote: One positive is that he makes our politicians look eloquent and intelligent.

Sadly, as one of my 'merican friends said recently, he makes USA look like a banana republic with a devastatingly large military. And a threat to civilisation...
Trump will be president in 2024
Unapologetic NZ first voter, white cis male, climate change skeptic.
(27-08-2023, 10:52 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Trump will be president in 2024
If he is it will be proof positive of average US IQ, and the accuracy of Idiocracy.

Not a chance, he's going to be locked up.
Well even if that were to happen to him, it would be long after the elections happen, the irony is he can still run for president and quash his convictions, that's the irony of US politics.
Unapologetic NZ first voter, white cis male, climate change skeptic.
(27-08-2023, 11:17 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Well even if that were to happen to him, it would be long after the elections happen, the irony is he can still run for president and quash his convictions, that's the irony of US politics.
Wrong. https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2...n-00112777
(27-08-2023, 11:17 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Well even if that were to happen to him, it would be long after the elections happen, the irony is he can still run for president and quash his convictions, that's the irony of US politics.

only the federal crimes...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup