Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The leader's debate tonight - 19th September 2023
(21-09-2023, 06:59 AM)Kenj Wrote: I would vote for the McGillicudy Serious party if their policy was to crack down on gangs and associated lawlessness.

The case on the AM show this morning just after 6am about the Taranaki Mongrel Mob cretins who beat to with an inch of his life,  an IHC bloke at Maccas BECAUSE HE WAS WEARING A RED JERSEY. It was his big thing in his life for the poor guy to go there frequently and get some food, A pox on these cowardly low life bastards!!!

And now, the three that were caught arrested and sentenced to 3 yrs 3 mnths jail are appealing to the Supreme Court saying the sentence (which carries a 5 yr max) is to excessive for the crime.

Excuse me, but Fuck them all and their dirty cretinous lives and may they die and rot in the fires of hell!

I am not normally a swearing person but boy I feel bad about this.

Unfortunately I dont think the McGillicudy Serious party is a thing any more, but I think we need more joke political parties, politics becomes too serious sometimes.

Ironically Ukraine got Zelensky this way and look how well thats turned out for them!
His party got in essentially as a protest vote as far as I understand with the level of corruption that country was facing.
Sometimes the best politicians turn out to be the ones with zero experience in politics, just everyday people. Yes he was a famous comedian and a personality in the country, but was far removed from politics as you could get.
(20-09-2023, 10:02 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Frogs do not live in the sea. But I am sure they would oppose the rise in sea levels, nevertheless.

The reason I suggest voting Green - aside from the sheer commonsense of the proposal - is it would annoy the hell out of the majors if they lost votes to the frogs...

Oh, yes it would wouldn't it.  Rolleyes Big Grin
Especially Winston - who the idiot Luxon has now said he'd work with! "Work with" - really?? Winston running rings around the Nats can hardly be called 'working with' surely.

(21-09-2023, 06:59 AM)Kenj Wrote: I would vote for the McGillicudy Serious party if their policy was to crack down on gangs and associated lawlessness.

The case on the AM show this morning just after 6am about the Taranaki Mongrel Mob cretins who beat to with an inch of his life,  an IHC bloke at Maccas BECAUSE HE WAS WEARING A RED JERSEY. It was his big thing in his life for the poor guy to go there frequently and get some food, A pox on these cowardly low life bastards!!!

And now, the three that were caught arrested and sentenced to 3 yrs 3 mnths jail are appealing to the Supreme Court saying the sentence (which carries a 5 yr max) is to excessive for the crime.

Excuse me, but Fuck them all and their dirty cretinous lives and may they die and rot in the fires of hell!

I am not normally a swearing person but boy I feel bad about this.
That really is ridiculously childish & vile.

Even worse, those evil little bastards in the Mama Hooch case are appealing their sentences. I try to avoid being vindictive - but in their particular case, I hope they get longer sentences.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zeala...ences.html
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I couldn't help thinking they might get a judge who thinks the sentences were too light...

Mind you, I'd rather they were 501'd back to Oz.
(21-09-2023, 02:56 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I couldn't help thinking they might get a judge who thinks the sentences were too light...

Mind you, I'd rather they were 501'd back to Oz.

Yeah - but only after they've served their time here.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
No, I don't want our tax dollars spent on keeping those bastards alive. Oz can put a roof over their heads...
(21-09-2023, 02:27 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: ........

Even worse, those evil little bastards in the Mama Hooch case are appealing their sentences. I try to avoid being vindictive - but in their particular case, I hope they get longer sentences.

Their present sentences will be unpleasant enough and I suspect they are now fully realising it. Being treated in the same way their victims were, but without the drugs to dull the experience. Karma?
(21-09-2023, 03:54 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: No, I don't want our tax dollars spent on keeping those bastards alive. Oz can put a roof over their heads...

They're more likely to have the proverbial beaten out of them on a regular basis here, though - its already happened at least once....

(21-09-2023, 04:50 PM)harm_less Wrote:
(21-09-2023, 02:27 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: ........

Their present sentences will be unpleasant enough and I suspect they are now fully realising it. Being treated in the same way their victims were, but without the drugs to dull the experience. Karma?

They've had to be moved down south due to being beaten up in psrion here, so unlikely to be a pleasant experience for them.