Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Candidate's home broken into, vandalised
(11-10-2023, 11:21 AM)dken31 Wrote: Where does it say that the police issued a caution?  I can't find anything to suggest that they did.

He was merely trespassed, however that is totally meaningless as no justification is required in order to trespass someone : https://www.police.govt.nz/advice-servic...ss-notices

It is a great way for Te Pati Maori to make it look like he did something he shouldn't have though, as it is natural to assume that no reasonable person would ever trespass another person without a valid reason.  But if you're desperately trying to back up a BS story you've created for political gain, "being reasonable" ceases to be a priority I guess.

When you also consider various incidents which have taken place reasonably recently, it becomes very clear that people appear to be more inclined than previously to believe total bollocks with neither good reason nor proof, & to act on them. 

Some don't mind how nasty they are if its aimed at a politician. I don't much like politicians but lately there hace been a few incidents which cross the line imo.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)