Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luxon condemns USA Christian group
(11-10-2023, 10:19 AM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(10-10-2023, 09:07 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Just because Luxon visited them doesn't indicate he agreed on their "views"
Religious or not, you would have to agree with them with the exception of their view on homosexuals or adultery, etc.

Oh no we damn well don't! 
And why anyone would believe such utter bollocks is a mystery - lack of education perhaps.

You think bestiality is ok?
Unapologetic NZ first voter, white cis male, climate change skeptic.
(12-10-2023, 09:28 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(11-10-2023, 10:19 AM)Lilith7 Wrote: Oh no we damn well don't! 
And why anyone would believe such utter bollocks is a mystery - lack of education perhaps.

I believe Lilith7 was suggesting politely that she disagrees with your contention that she, or anyone else, should agree with you, period...  
regardless of the specifics of any statement you, Luxon or anyone else may be making...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(12-10-2023, 09:28 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(11-10-2023, 10:19 AM)Lilith7 Wrote: Oh no we damn well don't! 

Point out where I said that - or anything even slightly like that. I didn't & nor would I, but I suspect you know that very well. Angry Dodgy

And that is why its impossible to discuss this with closed minded Christian or any other religious person; they insist wrongly that there's 'no difference between gay people & bestiality'.
Even more despicable, some of them do realise that there's an enormous difference but continue to pretend there isn't, in order to push their backward, bigoted belief system.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)