Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Putin suffers cardiac event
Seems only fair really, that he should live in fear for his life. After all, he has placed so many in exactly that position.

Him, and so many other world leaders.

Maybe when AI takes over, and institutes a lottery system to replace our leaders eternal appetite for war, then the rest of us ordinary folks can learn what it is to live in peace.
Photo 
Putin's New Table:

It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
(27-10-2023, 05:15 PM)zqwerty Wrote: Putin's New Table:

looks like he's in trouble...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(27-10-2023, 05:48 PM)king1 Wrote:

looks like he's in trouble...

The world should be so lucky... Big Grin Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Just like Putin I try to keep everyone at a distance from me, especially in low ceiling-ed, small, closed in rooms, the dangerous age for Covid is 70 years onwards, where any small Covid infection can result in death, Putin is 71 and so right in the danger zone.

Another major cause of Covid transmission is nurses moving between hospitals or Old-age Care Facilities on different shifts for extra cash and not taking sufficient care over quarantine, masks, etc. I think this is quite common and absolutely disgraceful that it is being allowed to happen.

The government has been very lackadaisical over this and a lot of older people are paying the price (about 10 dying a week), but I guess they are considered expendable these days, with the pressing need to get the economic treadmill going again so the boss class can skim the profits as is their wont since time immemorial.
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
(27-10-2023, 06:26 PM)zqwerty Wrote: The government has been very lackadaisical over this and a lot of older people are paying the price (about 10 dying a week), but I guess they are considered expendable these days, with the pressing need to get the economic treadmill going again so the boss class can skim the profits as is their wont since time immemorial.

much as I agree with your sentiment, there was an election looming and a pressing need to get re-elected, and an awful lot of somewhat less concerned with other people, people, already unhappy with how long the mandates had been in force.  Labour were damned either way unfortunately...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup

The memes I was talking about

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)