Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luxon's inexperience costs him international power play
I reckon the press are loving it.

You've got Winston popping his head up a couple of times a day saying nothing in particular but doing it in a particularly Winston way which makes for great soundbites. Seymour answering everything like a robot as per usual, but then there's Chris...

Luxon isn't the best question answerer in the world. He's flappable and it shows when then the reporters repeatedly ask the same questions when he's unwilling to elaborate. With these negotiations, the press are getting multiple chances a day to pepper the heir apparent with dumb questions and he's obviously not enjoying it. They're going to have a fun few years.
(18-11-2023, 02:20 PM)yousnoozeyoulose Wrote: I reckon the press are loving it.

You've got Winston popping his head up a couple of times a day saying nothing in particular but doing it in a particularly Winston way which makes for great soundbites. Seymour answering everything like a robot as per usual, but then there's Chris...

Luxon isn't the best question answerer in the world. He's flappable and it shows when then the reporters repeatedly ask the same questions when he's unwilling to elaborate. With these negotiations, the press are getting multiple chances a day to pepper the heir apparent with dumb questions and he's obviously not enjoying it. They're going to have a fun few years.

They are that; in some ways these two newbies are an absolute gift to the press. Big Grin Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)