Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I wonder if Collins was feeling the heat
Shocked 
Here  is  what i was thinking, Slimy bridges as i  like  to nickname him  as  everyone has its nickname . The supposed  allegations are  from what we do know  total nonsense,  just like as if i was to get sacked  for  writing that nickname of  his. However, i do see they do need to get rid of him as  he will lower the chances for  national to  win the election. I  personally  voted  for  act  because  Seamore  said  to a kid  never  trust any  poletitions. That alone  is  reason to  vote  for the party that guy stands  for. Judi collin Did  say a lot  of  stuff  that would  get voters if the election was next week. Pointing out  flaws  and  solutions  how  national would do  it different. So  that guy  has  to go as  he is a  true  lawyer  slimeball, in my personal opinion. I dont know  if  this is going  to help judi doing  it this way however. Because.. This  tactics is  what i would consider not to vote  for my self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I wonder if Collins was feeling the heat - by jackford - 25-11-2021, 05:55 AM
RE: I wonder if Collins was feeling the heat - by intrade - 25-11-2021, 06:46 AM