Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where the Unmasked "Exempt" Can be Found: Cities, Suburbs, Towns
(26-11-2021, 06:10 AM)Magoo Wrote:
(25-11-2021, 06:49 PM)Underwhelmed Wrote: Have you confronted someone? What was the reaction? What's mask wearing like in your area?

I don't know why people won't wear masks. I understand it's become a political thing, but seriously.  We all have to wear clothes although sometimes those clothes are hot and scratchy because the community has decided it's in the community's best interest. We all have to wear seatbelts, even though the things are uncomfortable. We all have to pass a driving test and an eye test every few years - again, in the community's best interest.
no ive not confronted anyone yet i thought id give the obstinate pricks until christmas to get it together.
but jacinda has pulled that date forward to Dec 3rd.
thereafter i will be much less tolerant and much more aggressive .

king1, i will absolutely approach you if i see you in a place where masks are required by law.
unless you are wheezing and struggling to breath i am not going to be very forgiving im afraid.
if your raspatory system is so compromised i would have thought the last thing you would want is to be around maskless people. you are vulnerable.
covid might be a death sentence for you.
im doing it to protect people like you from those whose indifference, politics or just lack of IQ would see others harmed.
get the shots, wear a mask when im around, you'll be fine.

Would you be so nasty if you were in an area that has never had any sign of Covid ever, is in the South Island where Dr. B. said should be Green three months ago and still has had no sign of Covid? I wear a mask but have forgotten it the odd time when paying for petrol and the person behind the screen hasn't been wearing one either, didn't worry me but it might if I was in a Covid area where people have not obeyed rules and have spread it. If someone confronted me they would get it back but I can do it in an intelligent way without using swear words---I would just laugh at your lack of command of decent English.

Take your anger out on those who have been having large gatherings and breaking all the rules so are spreading it but I bet you wouldn't confront them. It's easier to have a 'go' at some poor person who has done everything right but forgotten to wear their mask just as you see them on that day.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where the Unmasked "Exempt" Can be Found: Cities, Suburbs, Towns - by Kacee - 04-12-2021, 10:42 AM