Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others
How long does it take to research a vaccine? Heavens, they engineered it faster than she is taking...

Maybe she needs a dictionary for all the big words.
anyone who is still 'researching' now is clearly using it as an excuse...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
The thing about those who claim to have 'done research' into the vaccine is that they've often only looked online. They're not often Drs or medical experts of some type but are otherwise ordinary people who've come across some anti vax bollocks online & swallowed it hook, line & sinker.

And some of it really is daft - 'the vaccine makes you magnetic' or 'there's a chip in the vaccine so the govt can control you'.
Its not that I doubt that any govt if it got its grubby hands on something which genuinely allowed them to control people wouldn't grab it with both hands & implement it immediately, its that anything developed along those lines would have to be top secret, AND would be known by politicians & govts the world over.

And THAT is just not possible; there isn't even one politician anywhere who could keep his/her mouth shut about something so momentous. Smile
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I've done some research into the Pfizer vaccine, and I admire the sheer scientific elegance of getting the body to make an antigen which will then provoke an antibody response to the virus.
I do have other cameras!
(12-12-2021, 12:58 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: The thing about those who claim to have 'done research' into the vaccine is that they've often only looked online. They're not often Drs or medical experts of some type but are otherwise ordinary people who've come across some anti vax bollocks online & swallowed it hook, line & sinker.

And some of it really is daft - 'the vaccine makes you magnetic' or 'there's a chip in the vaccine so the govt can control you'.
Its not that I doubt that any govt if it got its grubby hands on something which genuinely allowed them to control people wouldn't grab it with both hands & implement it immediately, its that anything developed along those lines would have to be top secret, AND would be known by politicians & govts the world over.

And THAT  is just not possible; there isn't even one politician anywhere who could keep his/her mouth shut about something so momentous. Smile
We put chips in animals. Some of us have chips under the skin so we can scan stuff without using a hand held device. We have implants of all kinds these days, I don't see the problem with the technology. Just the purposes it is put to...
pacemakers, artificial hips, contact lenses, earrings, fillings, tattoos, insulin,
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(12-12-2021, 02:11 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote:
(12-12-2021, 12:58 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: The thing about those who claim to have 'done research' into the vaccine is that they've often only looked online. They're not often Drs or medical experts of some type but are otherwise ordinary people who've come across some anti vax bollocks online & swallowed it hook, line & sinker.

And THAT  is just not possible; there isn't even one politician anywhere who could keep his/her mouth shut about something so momentous. Smile
We put chips in animals. Some of us have chips under the skin so we can scan stuff without using a hand held device. We have implants of all kinds these days, I don't see the problem with the technology. Just the purposes it is put to...
 Precisely; the problem is humans. As usual.
If we could be trusted to behave reasonably at all times, there'd be no problem. And we'd probably be robots. Angel Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(09-12-2021, 02:37 PM)Magoo Wrote: Anti Vaxxers need to ne locked up. They are a danger to the rest of us.
Please elaborate how an unvaccinated person is a risk to you if you are fully vaxxed?
(13-12-2021, 12:00 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(09-12-2021, 02:37 PM)Magoo Wrote: Anti Vaxxers need to ne locked up. They are a danger to the rest of us.
Please elaborate how an unvaccinated person is a risk to you if you are fully vaxxed?
I would have thought by now that was self explanatory, but I suppose i can say it again for you.
Not being vaxxed greatly increases your chances of catching and spreading covid. I have grandchildren aged under 2 who cannot be vaccinated yet.
You are more likely to transfer the disease through me and others who come into contact than a vaccinated person. you are a threat and a menace to the welfare of kids.
The very fact that this eludes the anti vax arseholes just speaks to just how ignorant and selfish the fucking morons truly are.
breathtaking ignorance.
they need to be weeded out for everyones safety, left to catch covid and infect each other, not us and our children.
(13-12-2021, 12:00 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:

Going around contaminating everyone.

And the vaccinated are not 100% immune to the virus, just highly resistant. Sort of like how a seatbelt in your car makes you resistant to dying in a car crash. You still don't want people crashing into you.
why would the unvaxxed want to hang around with us?
arent we just sheeple?
arent we just gullible idiots being sucked in by the man and mainstream media?
surely we are beneath you and your massive intellects.
i think we would be doing the antivaxxers an immense favour by gathering them together and keeping us away from them.
such a meeting of the minds, they could go on to achieve great medical and scientific breakthroughs, what with their high school biology class and a twitter degree under their belts.
(13-12-2021, 01:13 PM)Magoo Wrote: why would the unvaxxed want to hang around with us?
arent we just sheeple?
arent we just gullible idiots being sucked in by the man and mainstream media?
surely we are beneath you and your massive intellects.
i think we would be doing the antivaxxers an immense favour by gathering them together and keeping us away from them.
such a meeting of the minds, they could go on to achieve great medical and scientific breakthroughs, what with their high school biology class and a twitter degree under their belts.
 Don't be so hasty - those twitter degrees are worth every bit as much as the paper they aren't written on... Angel Angel Big Grin
it wouldnt be so bad if they shut the fuck up and stopped trying to bully others into being arseholes as well.
this is the kind of shit they do that makes me hate them

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/3004765...ing-threat

when i am not on here railing against the parasitic maggots, i am out on the net, railing against the parasitic maggots.
ive had death threats, been doxxed, abused and my family threatened!!! (i shit you not).
i dont care, im not going to my grave saying i could have done more to protect my family.
There is no excuse for threats, or name calling really. Though I have been guilty of that because I genuinely think those avoiding the vaccine are ignorant. And selfish.

If my kid, with her terrible immune system disease, can risk it to protect her children and her community, I do not understand why those with so much less to lose can't show the same courage.

I have to assume that is ignorance. The alternative is much worse.
(13-12-2021, 02:30 PM)Magoo Wrote: it wouldnt be so bad if they shut the fuck up and stopped trying to bully others into being arseholes as well.
this is the kind of shit they do that makes me hate them

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/3004765...ing-threat

when i am not on here railing against the parasitic maggots, i am out on the net, railing against the parasitic maggots.
ive had death threats, been doxxed, abused and my family threatened!!! (i shit you not).
i dont care, im not going to my grave saying i could have done more to protect my family.
Anyone behaving like that is clearly ignorant & cowardly, & to threaten someone  like that in front of their own child speaks volumes. I hope that person is spoken to by police, if nothing else, & given some education on the subject while they're at it.
What an utter creep. Angry
(13-12-2021, 02:30 PM)Magoo Wrote: when i am not on here railing against the parasitic maggots, i am out on the net, railing against the parasitic maggots.

No one should be subjected to death threats and abuse or have their family threatened, but perhaps those reactions are more to do with the delivery style of the message, rather than the message itself.

Just a thought.
(13-12-2021, 07:09 PM)egem Wrote:
(13-12-2021, 02:30 PM)Magoo Wrote: when i am not on here railing against the parasitic maggots, i am out on the net, railing against the parasitic maggots.

No one should be subjected to death threats and abuse or have their family threatened, but perhaps those reactions are more to do with the delivery style of the message, rather than the message itself.

Just a thought.
Probably, but as I said, I dont care. Being kind isnt working.
These are hateful people, they will get hateful language and hate directed toward them. They need to get used to it.
i can be every bit as rabid pro vax as these filthy scum are anti.(please note my use of the prefix anti, not un)
All those things (death threats etc) are happening to people that dont deserve it, (see above link) so an equal but opposite reaction from the yang is not untoward.

just a response
(13-12-2021, 08:26 PM)Magoo Wrote:
(13-12-2021, 07:09 PM)egem Wrote: No one should be subjected to death threats and abuse or have their family threatened, but perhaps those reactions are more to do with the delivery style of the message, rather than the message itself.

Just a thought.
These are hateful people, they will get hateful language and hate directed toward them. They need to get used to it.
i can be every bit as rabid pro vax as these filthy scum are anti.(please note my use of the prefix anti, not un)
All those things (death threats etc) are happening to people that dont deserve it, (see above link) so an equal but opposite reaction from the yang is not untoward.

just a response

You just come across as a little unhinged. You need to focus less on trying to control how other people live their lives and just make sure you're all sorted.

If you're the same Magoo selling the beautiful E28 on Trade Me, I'll concede that you are perhaps a little more sane than your posts on here suggest...although, you are selling it when no sane person would part with a car like that
(13-12-2021, 08:26 PM)Magoo Wrote:
(13-12-2021, 07:09 PM)egem Wrote: No one should be subjected to death threats and abuse or have their family threatened, but perhaps those reactions are more to do with the delivery style of the message, rather than the message itself.

Just a thought.

just a response
As much as I disagree with your equally strong and affirmative position on mask use as it pertains to those with mask exemptions, I find myself agreeing with you on this point, the time for pandering to antivaxxers is over... 

Basically if you're not 
vaccinated by now or don't have a vaccine exemption (that allows you to get a vaccine pass), then your excuse is officially deemed lame by the rest of NZ, your lack of a vaccine is a threat to everyone else, and you deserve to be excluded from society forthwith, all of which has in fact come to pass...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
only a little unhinged? im failing then. im trying to come across as a lot unhinged.
i need to be every bit as deluded, extreme, arrogant, unpredictable and uncooperative as the anti crowd, or i will be chewed up and spat out by these animals.

you only have to look at the shithole that nzissues has become by welcoming these scumbags to see what i mean.
again, i dont care if im offensive, the more offensive the better. same with aggression. these filthy scum want to hinder traffic, flex muscle and work against the good citizens of this country will only result in an equal but opposite reaction. its ugly, but there it is.

its all i have left, science, common sense, pleading, being rational, being kind, cajoling, bribing, begging, imploring and asking nicely have not worked. its truly depressing, i cant just give up. thats not me. whats left?

these antisocial retards need to understand that there are people out there with feelings just as strong as theirs. who would do them harm before they harm us. 'do unto others' or somesuch. there must be a consequence (other than death by covid) to being a complete and utter arsehole antivaxxer.

trying to deal with these scum after your grandchild is buried doesnt work for me. they need to know up front there will be serious consequences if it happens. this shit has killed enough already without these brain dead ballsacks adding to the death toll of innocents. i wont fucking tolerate it.

and King1, no mask exemptions, none at all.
if you are so feeble and compromised as to be unable to wear a mask then you need someone else to get your groceries. do the right thing, stay away from the public.
running off to get an exemption so you can sashay around the supermarket is the height of selfishness. find another way.

i love it when i see a sign like i did in the weekend. 'masks are required in here. no exceptions, no exemptions'. (as they are well within their rights to do).
i cannot see a grey area here. its black and white. live or die.