Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others
You'd approve of my front door sign then - NO VAX NO ENTRY it says. I wanted to put it on the fence by the entry but my fellow inmates thought I might be pushing my luck...
mine reads
'UNVACCINATED?
BEWARE OF THE DOG'

so being like this wasnt my go to response to this.
over the past few months i have tried to win hearts and minds by gently educating, and showing empathy to the fears and hesitation felt by many of us.
i have had some measure of success too, despite being harangued and stalked by the fuckwit club and their vile responses at every turn.
Starting December 3rd that all changed. when i started reading about people selling exemptions and fake vax passports it became a different game altogether.
They have gone from being a benign rot to an active poison.
they needs to be called out now, not after the damage is done. now.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
Someone said to me recently that it was a case of the ignorant and the uneducated being manipulated by Russian bots. She also told me the massive social housing project being built a bit further up the road from us was the governments response to housing the 501s from Australia.

Completely oblivious to her own ct immersion...
(14-12-2021, 08:12 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Someone said to me recently that it was a case of the ignorant and the uneducated being manipulated by Russian bots. She also told me the massive social housing project being built a bit further up the road from us was the governments response to housing the 501s from Australia.

Completely oblivious to her own ct immersion...
Maybe not so much Russian bots as alt-right US movements. This twitter thread provides a well reasoned view of what we are seeing happen in our NZ presently.
There's certainly a correlation with Trumpisms...
wow, far more sinister than i thought. they are an organised and motivated entity.
armed with their knowledge of who to target and how to go about it.
somedays it feels like im battling one giant misanthrope, not a handful of wankers, this may go some way to explaining that.

the collective noun for a group of wankers = handful
Kind of explains the spouting of repeated nonsensical arguments and talking points too. Being lead as opposed to free thinking...
[/quote]
Maybe not so much Russian bots as alt-right US movements. This twitter thread provides a well reasoned view of what we are seeing happen in our NZ presently.
[/quote]

That's a good thread and the Trojan Horse analogy is alarmingly feasible. Look at what's still happening with Groundswell, which allowed itself to be taken over by the lunatic alt-right and is now feebly trying to distance itself from the large number of "supporters" it was previously boasting about.
A lot of it does seem to come from hard right American sources; either they're extremely gullible or want to cause trouble, or perhaps both.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
the language is very similar to the Trump cult. seems to be the same 'type' of person. and they are a type.
it defies logic, rabid Trump supporters in new zealand.
i believe this is a result of indiscriminate social media logarithms catching the local yokels where they want to be caught.

imagine taking health advice from a politician over that of a doctor?
and they call us manipulated and gullible.
jaw dropping arrogance from the lowest common denominators the internet has to offer.
This article compares anti vaxxers to Jehova's Witnesses. Both are different branches of nutterdom I think.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/opinion/12726661...-your-soul
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
this 'type' is usually adherent to QAnon, who brought us such fabulous fairy tales about obama and bill gates drinking the blood of infants, the clintons operatiing a child trafficking pedophile ring and Hunter Bidens laptop.

you gotta love the ingenuity of it. cant be disproven.
Does betray a certain fascination with the depraved and the perverted though...
(14-12-2021, 02:02 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: This article compares anti vaxxers to Jehova's Witnesses. Both are different branches of nutterdom I think.

Nah JWs are not going around door knocking at the moment due to covid. They are just writing letters. Not the same at all.
(14-12-2021, 03:39 PM)TygerTung Wrote:
(14-12-2021, 02:02 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: This article compares anti vaxxers to Jehova's Witnesses. Both are different branches of nutterdom I think.

Nah JWs are not going around door knocking at the moment due to covid. They are just writing letters. Not the same at all.
Yeah - I've had two of those letters! Might be useful for collage... Angel
jhw's do what they do with good intention. have done so for years
these antivax jerkoffs are destructive and harmful, they represent something else more sinister.
a manifestation of all that is evil, ugly and ill, thank you internet.

im truly glad i dont have to interact with them anymore. they disgust me. i think we are all in a much better place without their filthy germs and their corrosive misinformed rhetoric dragging us down. we can seek refuge in places they are excluded from its nice to have the option. something those parasites will never have.

went to a company christmas party on thursday night. three people were not allowed to join us. no one missed them.

ive heard the ignorant window lickers using the word apartheid, and nazi. ok if you must, but you are outnumbered 10 to 1, id be watching what i said, how i said it and who i said it to.
I'm not so sure - I think some of them are genuinely of the view that the vaccine is somehow harmful, & they see themselves as trying to save people. However mistakenly.
(09-12-2021, 02:37 PM)Magoo Wrote: Selfish, selfish animals.
How much longer will we put up with these complete arseholes?
They seem to think they know something we dont but they might be the dumbest subset of idiots humanity has seen.
Anti Vaxxers need to ne locked up. They are a danger to the rest of us. These scumbags would see us all dead to prove their ill thought out uneducated stance. Absolute wankers to a man.
The imbeciles are a drain on the nations resources and patience. 
Im all for having them shipped to Stewart Island.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politic...chair-says
 keep off the turps  ..  ya angry old man

(14-12-2021, 04:13 PM)Magoo Wrote: jhw's do what they do with good intention. have done so for years
these antivax jerkoffs are destructive and harmful, they represent something else more sinister.

im truly glad i dont have to interact with them anymore. they disgust me. i think we are all in a much better place without their filthy germs and their corrosive misinformed rhetoric dragging us down. we can seek refuge in places they are excluded from its nice to have the option. something those parasites will never have.

went to a company christmas party on thursday night. three people were not allowed to join us. no one missed them.

ive heard the ignorant window lickers using the word apartheid, and nazi. ok if you must, but you are outnumbered 10 to 1, id be watching what i said, how i said it and who i said it to.
still on the turps?
Tempting isn't it?

(15-12-2021, 07:42 PM)insain Wrote:
(09-12-2021, 02:37 PM)Magoo Wrote: Selfish, selfish animals.
How much longer will we put up with these complete arseholes?
They seem to think they know something we dont but they might be the dumbest subset of idiots humanity has seen.
Anti Vaxxers need to ne locked up. They are a danger to the rest of us. These scumbags would see us all dead to prove their ill thought out uneducated stance. Absolute wankers to a man.
The imbeciles are a drain on the nations resources and patience. 
Im all for having them shipped to Stewart Island.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politic...chair-says
 keep off the turps  ..  ya angry old man

(14-12-2021, 04:13 PM)Magoo Wrote: jhw's do what they do with good intention. have done so for years

still on the turps?
Back again then? Too hot under that Bridge now the rain has stopped?
thank you for noticing hunni.
yes theres a troll come into the thread. i ignored her the first time, but gave a response after the second quip.
admin deleted both ripostes, which to my mind were hilarious.
admin would rather emasculate me than to point out to the troll to stay on topic and not question other members sobriety.
if she wants to discuss 'turps' she should start her own thread.

thanks admin.