Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others
I think it comes down to the reasons for not being vaccinated; most of us can understand if there are genuine health reasons for it. But those who've bought into the bollocks surrounding the vax are another kettle of fish entirely.

And I find it intensely annoying that some of them are attempting to hijack the term 'pro choice' - apparently they know nothing of the history around it.

Even worse, some in the USA have actually compared anti vaxxers to victims of the Holocaust! Clearly, history is no longer being taught there.

Its a bit like being basically pacifist but comprehending the need in some circumstances - such as WW2 for example, to work together & to fight if needed in order to overcome great evil. This is similar in that we have no option but to attempt to defeat covid; & so far our best weapon is vaccination.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others - by Lilith7 - 12-12-2021, 10:19 AM