Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others
(12-12-2021, 09:28 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/...ght-system

Has NZ lost all of its yoga instructors?

"I’m still doing my research and I still may end up getting the vaccine" - No you won't, because you're not doing any research aside from reading all the same one-sided crapola that you've been reading for the past two years. You're a marketer, not a scientist, research doesn't take this long for us plebs.

"On December 3, everything changed. It was like there was an uneasiness about us among vaccinated people. We suddenly became a threat. We are social outcasts." - Also might be because you're a real estate agent? Not sure if Dec 3 was the turning point - most of us were quite happy to avoid the unvaxxed prior to that - it was just that now you had to publicly identify yourself as unvaxxed instead of being all secretive about it.

It's frustrating that family members all seem to follow suit, taking their cues from their cretinous parents. You'd think that some level of peer pressure would kick in at some point.

On the plus side, we're almost at 90% for double vaxxed which is quite an achievement especially since the ever-so-balanced media said it was "impossible" just over a month ago. Just have to subtract those extra 10 doses that doofus got...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others - by yousnoozeyoulose - 12-12-2021, 11:14 AM