Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others
(13-12-2021, 08:26 PM)Magoo Wrote:
(13-12-2021, 07:09 PM)egem Wrote: No one should be subjected to death threats and abuse or have their family threatened, but perhaps those reactions are more to do with the delivery style of the message, rather than the message itself.

Just a thought.
Probably, but as I said, I dont care. Being kind isnt working.
These are hateful people, they will get hateful language and hate directed toward them. They need to get used to it.
i can be every bit as rabid pro vax as these filthy scum are anti.(please note my use of the prefix anti, not un)
All those things (death threats etc) are happening to people that dont deserve it, (see above link) so an equal but opposite reaction from the yang is not untoward.

just a response
As much as I disagree with your equally strong and affirmative position on mask use as it pertains to those with mask exemptions, I find myself agreeing with you on this point, the time for pandering to antivaxxers is over... 

Basically if you're not 
vaccinated by now or don't have a vaccine exemption (that allows you to get a vaccine pass), then your excuse is officially deemed lame by the rest of NZ, your lack of a vaccine is a threat to everyone else, and you deserve to be excluded from society forthwith, all of which has in fact come to pass...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others - by king1 - 13-12-2021, 10:17 PM