Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others
(09-12-2021, 02:37 PM)Magoo Wrote: Selfish, selfish animals.
How much longer will we put up with these complete arseholes?
They seem to think they know something we dont but they might be the dumbest subset of idiots humanity has seen.
Anti Vaxxers need to ne locked up. They are a danger to the rest of us. These scumbags would see us all dead to prove their ill thought out uneducated stance. Absolute wankers to a man.
The imbeciles are a drain on the nations resources and patience. 
Im all for having them shipped to Stewart Island.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politic...chair-says
 keep off the turps  ..  ya angry old man

(14-12-2021, 04:13 PM)Magoo Wrote: jhw's do what they do with good intention. have done so for years
these antivax jerkoffs are destructive and harmful, they represent something else more sinister.
a manifestation of all that is evil, ugly and ill, thank you internet.

im truly glad i dont have to interact with them anymore. they disgust me. i think we are all in a much better place without their filthy germs and their corrosive misinformed rhetoric dragging us down. we can seek refuge in places they are excluded from its nice to have the option. something those parasites will never have.

went to a company christmas party on thursday night. three people were not allowed to join us. no one missed them.

ive heard the ignorant window lickers using the word apartheid, and nazi. ok if you must, but you are outnumbered 10 to 1, id be watching what i said, how i said it and who i said it to.
still on the turps?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others - by insain - 15-12-2021, 07:42 PM