Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the Wordle players
https://www.powerlanguage.co.uk/wordle/
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
5 today. Maybe not enough beersies last night Wink 

X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X

Wordle 195 5/6*
Woop woop
Got it in 3.
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
5 today
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
5 today for me again, I have never got there in fewer than 5.
(01-01-2022, 09:30 AM)harm_less Wrote: 5 today. Maybe not enough beersies last night Wink 

X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X

Wordle 195 5/6*

Took me 5 as well - was a hard one!
I got yesterday's in 2 Smile

I love this game as I can play it with my blind husband - not many games we can play together!

I play it with paper and pencil with him though. I explained the rules to him and luckily he has a good memory for the letters that are coloured or not in the word.
Then he thinks of a 5 letter word and I draw the graph and fill in my guesses.
Keeping both our brains working! I was starting to get worried about both of us Smile
(31-12-2021, 08:49 AM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(31-12-2021, 08:46 AM)Magenta69 Wrote: Got it in 3. I think I am addicted to this game. Keeps the brain active anyway.
Me too. I want to play more. One a day isn't enough.
Knock yourself out - https://octokatherine.github.io/word-master/ It's got a few bugs including one to do with a letter occurring twice but still fun.
Got it in 4 but I had to check that the only word that my eliminations left me with was actually a real word.

X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X

Wordle 196 4/6*
Got it, but it took all 6 lines.

Thanks for the other one too. I played it heaps last night.
Got it four today!   A personal best.   Uncommon word though.
(01-01-2022, 05:47 PM)harm_less Wrote:
(31-12-2021, 08:49 AM)crafters_corner Wrote: Me too. I want to play more. One a day isn't enough.
Knock yourself out - https://octokatherine.github.io/word-master/ It's got a few bugs including one to do with a letter occurring twice but still fun.
I see that's open source, would be cool to get our own copy of that for us...

nogo today for me

(02-01-2022, 10:25 AM)king1 Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 05:47 PM)harm_less Wrote: Knock yourself out - https://octokatherine.github.io/word-master/ It's got a few bugs including one to do with a letter occurring twice but still fun.
I see that's open source, would be cool to get our own copy of that for us...
Give the developer a chance to debug it first. I've noticed that if you put a letter in a second time after you already have it showing green it shows as yellow, so not recognising the correct one is there already and not due to the letter being repeated in the word. A bit frustrating but should be an easy fix.

Plenty of feedback going on here, some very humourous: https://twitter.com/katherinecodes/statu...6775885824
X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X

Wordle 196 5/6

I wasn't sure it was a word either, but it doesn't accept non-words.
It took me  ages

X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X

Wordle 197 4/6
Bit of a head scratcher today. In 4 Smile

X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X

Wordle 197 4/6
No go today. damnation.
Got it in 5 today.

I spent some time with the copycat version yesterday, it did my head in after about five sessions - for hours afterwards all I could think about was five letter words. I'm going to limit myself to the original, once a day.
5 today

X X X X X
X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X

X X X X X

(03-01-2022, 09:24 AM)Olive Wrote: Got it in 5 today.

I spent some time with the copycat version yesterday, it did my head in after about five sessions - for hours afterwards all I could think about was five letter words.  I'm going to limit myself to the original, once a day.
As somebody commented on twitter in regard to the copycat version, "Thanks.... It's like you've dropping a pile of 'P' on my keyboard. Now I'm never going to get any work done".