Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the Wordle players
(03-01-2022, 09:24 AM)Olive Wrote: Got it in 5 today.

I spent some time with the copycat version yesterday, it did my head in after about five sessions - for hours afterwards all I could think about was five letter words.  I'm going to limit myself to the original, once a day.
Oh thank God I'm not the only one. It was doing my head in last night, with so many 5 letter words going around in my head.
I too am going to try and stay away from that one, and stick to this one a day. Easy to see why it is so addictive.
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
lol, too much of a good thing obviously
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X

Wordle 198 5/6
Almost got me. Need more coffee Tongue

X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X

Wordle 198 5/6
Got it in 3 today.
BGBGB
GGGGB
GGGGG
I got it in three also! My best effort to date.
https://www.powerlanguage.co.uk/wordle/

Got it in 4.
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
4 today

I obviously had Beginner's Luck with my first game!
Played 5 games, got 1 in 2, 3 in 5 and this last one in 6!

Must do better Smile
(04-01-2022, 09:27 AM)crafters_corner Wrote: https://www.powerlanguage.co.uk/wordle/

Got it in 4.
Do you realise that the URL in your post just brings up the current results of that person. In your case it's yours, in my case it's mine, etc. Due to TMMB not supporting the results function of wordle some of us are implementing a work around by typing in Xs etc.
Wordle 199 3/6

X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X
6 today, cutting it close...

I bombed Huh 

X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X

Wordle 199 X/6
5 today.
(04-01-2022, 10:20 AM)harm_less Wrote:
(04-01-2022, 09:27 AM)crafters_corner Wrote: https://www.powerlanguage.co.uk/wordle/

Got it in 4.
Do you realise that the URL in your post just brings up the current results of that person. In your case it's yours, in my case it's mine, etc. Due to TMMB not supporting the results function of wordle some of us are implementing a work around by typing in Xs etc.
Oh? But I can use it each day? It's only a copy and paste of your original? Huh

Never mind, I will just use the page 1 link.

I thought I was doing a good deed.

I was shit today too. Sleepy
(05-01-2022, 11:52 AM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(04-01-2022, 10:20 AM)harm_less Wrote: Do you realise that the URL in your post just brings up the current results of that person. In your case it's yours, in my case it's mine, etc. Due to TMMB not supporting the results function of wordle some of us are implementing a work around by typing in Xs etc.
Oh? But I can use it each day? It's only a copy and paste of your original? Huh

Sorry, I thought you may have been under the impression that you were displaying your results by doing that. It would display your results but only for you so easy to interpret it that way.
(05-01-2022, 01:34 PM)harm_less Wrote:
(05-01-2022, 11:52 AM)crafters_corner Wrote: Oh? But I can use it each day? It's only a copy and paste of your original? Huh

Sorry, I thought you may have been under the impression that you were displaying your results by doing that. It would display your results but only for you so easy to interpret it that way.
Oh ok. Nah. I'm not that bright to even think that.Big Grin Sad
# # # # # 
# # # # #
# # # #
# # # #
# # # 
# # # # # 

Wordle 200 6/6
In 4, Interesting process today Smile

X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X

Wordle 200 4/6
Took me 6 today - too many options after 3 and I chose wrongly.