Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game: Create A Story...
it works well with some
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
and the rest are unemployed
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
but are secretly working together
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
but to what end are
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
they working, you may ask
I know the answer but
can't tell, on pain of
losing my marbles, or worse
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
marbles are everywhere even in
the Vatican city in Italy
where the Pope likes to
give sermons from a balcony
where he talks about sex
(02-01-2022, 02:09 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: where he talks about sex
all while remaining virginal allegedly Angel
but his priests like little
willies, so that they can
shake rattle and roll with
great vigor, until they have
mastered the art of the
macarena, samba, rhumba, tango, lambada