Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game: Create A Story...
(03-01-2022, 10:29 AM)Oldfellah Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif?cid=5a38a5a2b53di9gahqoh2ufaon...y.gif&ct=g]

is this lilith or cafters-corner
via Target on GIPHY
Neither - Oldfella in drag. Big Grin Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Behave yourself children, and back to the game...Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin (I think that might be crafty girl showing off her beach ready body) lol

that needs a panelbeater to
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
do anything at all with
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
sorting out that abominable mess
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
that someone describes as a
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
heap of rusted metal, but
looks more like a burned
sacrifice which went horribly wrong
thats no way to talk
Stick to a story line old fellah

from lilith...

sacrifice that went horribly wrong..

because the burnt offerings were
all burnt to a cinder
so that no one could
imagine what it had been
but we know it was
the bishop, so sadly, he
was for the high jump
because he'd been telling people
to go spank the monkey
yet the monkey was innocent
the monkey is never innocent