Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game: Create A Story...
And they lived happily ever
this one was entirely innocent
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
my foot. About as innocent
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
his foot is 12 inches
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
my foot, about as innocent

as I was in high school,
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
whose foot was high in
an especially pungent stench, causing
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
me to keel over in
a faint, needing smelling salts
you smell not the salts
revival with ammonia worked - almost
as it nearly killed her
but then, she rallied slightly
saying i will if you
he declined very impolitely, and
said, fuck off mate, I
want nowt to do with
your dirty way of thinking
becauses girls shouldn't talk like
the way they always think