Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
:( Santa just unfriended me on Facebook...
All I said, was that he was a fat ass in a red suit. Huh Confused Dodgy Exclamation Sad 

WTF. True ain't it??

Hey Santa....Hy is net n vet gat in n rooi pak Fuck You.
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
That'll learn ya, flirting with an old guy when he's busy with his sleigh...
If you said that to me I would unfriend you too. That is if we were ever friends. Smile
He shoulda been grateful that a young and beautiful woman was flirting with him.
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
No doubt he would have been if such a thing was happening. But instead, he gets a tutu wearing senior cit with lascivious intentions hurling abuse at him, poor man.

You might've at least offered him a bikkie or two...

Timtams for instance.
(24-12-2021, 12:09 PM)Rumpelteazer Wrote: If you said that to me I would unfriend you too.  That is if we were ever friends.  Smile
You would not. You'd want me sitting on your knee and whispering in your ear, what I really want for Christmas. Tongue

(24-12-2021, 01:34 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: No doubt he would have been if such a thing was happening. But instead, he gets a tutu wearing senior cit with lascivious intentions hurling abuse at him, poor man.

You might've at least offered him a bikkie or two...

Timtams for instance.
I'd give Santa some of my special Double Creme Betweens.

That'll get him moving over the ice quicker, to deliver my 'presents'.

I'm secretly hoping that he will buy me "50 Ways To Eat Cock - Healthy Chicken Recipes With Balls"
Borderline offensive that one...

Roosters of the world deserve better.
(24-12-2021, 04:49 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Borderline offensive that one...

Roosters of the world deserve better.
It's an actual recipe book, so it can't be offensive.

But, if that's the way you take it, then so be it. Report it.

A rooster is a cock. It is what it is.

It could also be the other reason why santa unfriended me.
Bloody South Africans. So aggressive when challenged...
All Saffa's go home NOW!!!!

Big Grin
https://www.amazon.com/50-Ways-Eat-Cock-...148259143X
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(24-12-2021, 01:46 PM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(24-12-2021, 12:09 PM)Rumpelteazer Wrote: If you said that to me I would unfriend you too.  That is if we were ever friends.  Smile
You would not. You'd want me sitting on your knee and whispering in your ear, what I really want for Christmas. Tongue

I am not sure about that.
Me neither RT. She is one elf that needs swatting.
(24-12-2021, 08:30 PM)Rumpelteazer Wrote:
(24-12-2021, 01:46 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: You would not. You'd want me sitting on your knee and whispering in your ear, what I really want for Christmas. Tongue

I am not sure about that.
Looking good there Santa.